johnjoseph wrote:It is my belief that we should have felon control versus gun control. However, it seems to be difficult to keep track of felons versus the law abiding citizen. Any suggestions on how to do so?
I Agree with that 100%, JJ.
To start with,...
1. Stop blaming the problem on guns and deluding people into believing that getting rid of them will stop crime and violence.
2. Figure out what is truly the root cause of crime and violence and come up with realistic ways to deal with it. Not ways to foster more of it. Hint; start by thinking about the "tough love" concept.
3. Stop plea bargaining to save court time at the risk to society.
4. Allow citizens who don't have criminal records to legally carry so they can defend themselves.
5. Stop acting like being able to defend one's self is a privilege, when it is actually every person's natural right.
5. Stop giving criminals more rights, privileges, and protection than their victims get.
I'm sure others can add to the list.