The search is over, and it took a lot longer than expected but it was worth the wait.
The seller misplaced the footrests and side wings for the stove so we agreed at that time to deduct a hundred dollars from the purchase price. In late September of last year they were now where to be found so I decided to put the restoration on hold and placed an alert on Ebay and Craigslist for Merry Bride parts.
I found a few Merry Bride stoves, but they were either smaller or larger, or priced rediculously high.
This week it paid off and I found a complete stove 15 minutes away from home with a bad firepot.
Of course, the sellers grandfather had two stoves, and both were for sale.......... and since the other was an International Star...... you can guess the rest of the story.
In short my Merry Bride has her wings !