Kimmels at Tractor Supply

Re: Kimmels at Tractor Supply

PostBy: windyhill4.2 On: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:02 pm

McGiever wrote:Their name (RMS) is likewise on previous slip shown above w/ Reading, Frackville, PA :idea:

Now, Who or what is "Kewill"? Might they 'broker' Columbian Coal? They are in India :o


THEY are in INDIA (KEWILL)
windyhill4.2
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1960 EFM520 installed in truck box
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404 with variable blower
Coal Size/Type: 404-nut, 520 rice ,anthracite for both


Re: Kimmels at Tractor Supply

PostBy: SWPaDon On: Mon Jan 09, 2017 2:05 pm

windyhill4.2 wrote:
McGiever wrote:Their name (RMS) is likewise on previous slip shown above w/ Reading, Frackville, PA :idea:

Now, Who or what is "Kewill"? Might they 'broker' Columbian Coal? They are in India :o


THEY are in INDIA (KEWILL)

Transportation and logistics is what it looks like:

http://www.kewill.com/
SWPaDon
 
Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
Other Heating: Oil furnace

Re: Kimmels at Tractor Supply

PostBy: McGiever On: Mon Jan 09, 2017 9:49 pm

SWPaDon wrote:Transportation and logistics is what it looks like:

http://www.kewill.com/


Yes, of a International or Global level.

Might be International or Global coal transportation and logistics???
Effectively manage air, sea, rail and road requirements for full truckload, less-than-truckload, pallet and parcel deliveries on a local, national, regional or global scale
McGiever
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: AXEMAN-ANDERSON 130 "1959"
Coal Size/Type: PEA / ANTHRACITE
Other Heating: Ground Source Heat Pump
Stove/Furnace Make: Hydro Heat /Mega Tek

Re: Kimmels at Tractor Supply

PostBy: captcaper On: Thu Jan 12, 2017 7:11 am

McGiever wrote:
SWPaDon wrote:Transportation and logistics is what it looks like:

http://www.kewill.com/


Yes, of a International or Global level.

Might be International or Global coal transportation and logistics???
Effectively manage air, sea, rail and road requirements for full truckload, less-than-truckload, pallet and parcel deliveries on a local, national, regional or global scale



Probably an Indian company running the shipping of the coal here.. Lot's of Indian companys doing business here I hear... just look at the convenience stores run by them.
captcaper
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman Super Magnum
Stove/Furnace Model: Super Magnum Stoker

Re: Kimmels at Tractor Supply

PostBy: coalfan On: Thu Jan 12, 2017 10:21 am

that SHOULD NOT BE ALLOWED WHAT THE HELL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come on dam . !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
coalfan
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: handfed coal stove
Coal Size/Type: nut/ pea ant.some bit.
Stove/Furnace Model: hitzer /soon new ds1400/1500