Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:16 pm

spc wrote:
Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:Where is BHO's cred?


He isn't a hawk!

(see if you can follow my reasoning here: In my opinion, a "dove" needs no combat/military experience because he/she is not advocating war. A "hawk" does because he/she is.)

And please explain exactly why you insist on using Sen. Obama's middle initial in all your posts involving him? (I know why but let's hear your explanation)
Ok so according to your logic BHO will not be able to use the military as Commander in Chief because he has no "combat/military experience". I feel safer already. :lol:

FDR, JFK, GWB, BHO, are you offended?



Who is you choice for president next November?
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:29 pm

Just a few of your quotes involving some pols......Why no middle initial here?

"John McCain is a good man."

"AlGore says those".....AlGore....Rush Limbaugh's name for Vice President Al Gore

"Vice President Dick Cheney"......No middle initial for Mr. Cheney.... Why?
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:35 pm

Devil5052 wrote:He isn't a hawk!

Who is you choice for president next November?
Are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.

My choice for president is JSM.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer


Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:45 pm

spc wrote:
Devil5052 wrote:He isn't a hawk!

Who is you choice for president next November?
Are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.

My choice for president is JSM.


Please point out earlier posts where you have used JSM to refer to Sen. McCain.

Let me point out what's obvious here:
Your insistance on refering to Sen. Obama by dragging in his middle intial is a bald face , very un-Christian form of hate & racism on your part & points out the kind of person you really are.
At least have the gonads to admitt it & we'll move on.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:06 pm

Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:
Devil5052 wrote:He isn't a hawk!

Who is you choice for president next November?
Are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.

My choice for president is JSM.


Please point out earlier posts where you have used JSM to refer to Sen. McCain.

Let me point out what's obvious here:
Your insistance on refering to Sen. Obama by dragging in his middle intial is a bald face , very un-Christian form of hate & racism on your part & points out the kind of person you really are.
At least have the gonads to admitt it & we'll move on.
OK from now on I will refer to John McCain as JSM. Getting back to my previous post, are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: Devil505 On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:14 pm

spc wrote:OK from now on I will refer to John McCain as JSM. Getting back to my previous post, are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.


There will be no "From now on" & don't bother trying to follow me....
Take your racist hate & peddle it elsewhere!!
Have a nice life.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:20 pm

Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:OK from now on I will refer to John McCain as JSM. Getting back to my previous post, are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.


There will be no "From now on" & don't bother trying to follow me....
Take your racist hate & peddle it elsewhere!!
Have a nice life.

One last question. Who do you think this was, as president, he would not hesitate to order unilateral military action against al-Qaeda inside Pakistan.
Pretty dovish.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: Ed.A On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:35 pm

Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:OK from now on I will refer to John McCain as JSM. Getting back to my previous post, are you saying if BHO was Pres during 9/11 we wouldn't have gone to war? I'm trying to follow you.


There will be no "From now on" & don't bother trying to follow me....
Take your racist hate & peddle it elsewhere!!
Have a nice life.


Wow, a former DEA agent (supposedly) with an attitude like that, it's no wonder we can't win the war on Drugs.
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: pvolcko On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:37 pm

And referring to him as "BO" would be nice? :lol:

I dislike the Hussein references, too. I have a gutteral distaste for the kneejerk anti-Muslim sentiments using it tries to feed upon. It is also a subtle attempt to plant the thought in people's heads that Obama is some kind of predatory evil. Not because of the Muslim connotation, but because about the only middle names we know belong to people who were assassins or serial murderers or the like. I don't think it necessarily betrays a latent racism on the part of the user, I suspect most or all of them know he isn't Muslim and they bear no hate for Muslims as a group. It is just an unseemly, underhanded tactic.
pvolcko
 

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 6:51 pm

pvolcko wrote:I dislike the Hussein references, too. I have a gutteral distaste for the kneejerk anti-Muslim sentiments using it tries to feed upon. It is also a subtle attempt to plant the thought in people's heads that Obama is some kind of predatory evil. Not because of the Muslim connotation, but because about the only middle names we know belong to people who were assassins or serial murderers or the like. I don't think it necessarily betrays a latent racism on the part of the user, I suspect most or all of them know he isn't Muslim and they bear no hate for Muslims as a group. It is just an unseemly, underhanded tactic.
I think BHO is a great guy but not Presidential material for the times we live in. He is a Christian & anyone who takes offense to me using his initials, well tough. I don’t want to refer to him as BO. :lol: Compared to the name calling toward the Bush administration, give me a break.

And did you know BHO can trace his family tree back to Brad Pitt. Its all over the news. Funny isn't it.


Paul beat me to the BO line. :woot:
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: Ed.A On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 7:42 pm

pvolcko wrote:And referring to him as "BO" would be nice? :lol:

I dislike the Hussein references, too. I have a gutteral distaste for the kneejerk anti-Muslim sentiments using it tries to feed upon. It is also a subtle attempt to plant the thought in people's heads that Obama is some kind of predatory evil. Not because of the Muslim connotation, but because about the only middle names we know belong to people who were assassins or serial murderers or the like. I don't think it necessarily betrays a latent racism on the part of the user, I suspect most or all of them know he isn't Muslim and they bear no hate for Muslims as a group. It is just an unseemly, underhanded tactic.


But Paul, what about Franklin Delano Roosevelt? Richard Milhouse Nixon ? :lol:
Ed.A
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska Channing III/ '94 Stoker II
Coal Size/Type: Rice

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: pvolcko On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:13 pm

:)

Well, Nixon may not have killed anyone, but he is perhaps the most reviled president ever. Well, besides the giant ball of hate that may chase Bush 43 through time, for whom, incidentally we also know the middle name. FDR... We know the initial D, and that is generally how he is referred to, not the full on Delano. Another middle initial we know, but the name isn't nearly as well known, Edward R Murrow (who upon looking it up was actually named Egbert Roscoe Murrow, good call on using Edward instead). LBJ is another infamous president whom the middle name is generally known. If we know and use the middle initial rather than the full middle name it is usually someone who is respected (FJK, RFK, KFC, BHO... :) ). A notable exception to the rule: MLK who is highly respected but who's full name was always used. I don't know if it was by his own choosing, or if it only became commonplace after his death, or what. Regardless, that's why I used the word "about" instead of just "the only" in the post.

When it comes to people we know in their full name it is the John Wilkes Booth's, the Lee Harvey Oswalds, the John Allen Mohammed's and Lee Loyd Malvo's, the John Wayne Gasey's of the world that spring to mind most readily, I think.

Trying to inject Barack Hussein Obama's full name into the lexicon is dirty pool, I think, given this whole full name psychology, and the fact that he isn't a jihadi.

I'll ask you directly and respectfully, spc. Besides the desire to not dis him by using "BO", why do you keep using the "H" in your posts?
pvolcko
 

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:27 pm

pvolcko wrote: "BO", why do you keep using the "H" in your posts?
Less typing & that is his middle initial is that not correct? I think I'm doing him a favor. I could say Obama which is close to Osama. What do you think?
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: stockingfull On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:30 pm

Paul, it's no use; some of the self-styled "Christians" around here aren't very christian in their conduct. They think it's "clever" to show their prejudices ever so slyly. :roll:
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: Iraq Spinning Out Of Control....Again!

PostBy: spc On: Fri Mar 28, 2008 9:40 pm

stockingfull wrote:Paul, it's no use; some of the self-styled "Christians" around here aren't very christian in their conduct. :roll:
You guys are funny, its all over the news that BHO can trace his family tree back to Brad Pitt but his father is non existent. Its not my fault his father was a Muslim.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer