The Enemy

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Duengeon master On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:00 pm

ken wrote:of all the religons on this planet , islam , hindu , buddist , catholic , ect ect ect. not one of them has one shread proof their God is real. man would like to think after he dies you go somewhere. thats the bottom line in religon. you just rot away in the ground. bummer , but thats the truth.
I would rather go thru life believing in God only to die and find out God is not real, than go thru life thinking that God is a fairytale and find out I was wrong. :devil:
Duengeon master
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harmon Mark III
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite pea and nut mix. Bituminous lump

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Wood'nCoal On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:04 pm

Thanks for the link to the vid, SPC, I appreciate it.
Wood'nCoal
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1959 EFM 350
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Magnafire Mark I
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Chestnut
Other Heating: Fisher Fireplace Insert

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:28 pm

Wood'nCoal wrote:
spc wrote:
ken wrote:of all the religons on this planet , islam , hindu , buddist , catholic , ect ect ect. not one of them has one shread proof their God is real. man would like to think after he dies you go somewhere. thats the bottom line in religon. you just rot away in the ground. bummer , but thats the truth.
I recommend this book, "I Don't Have Enough Faith to Be an Atheist." by Norman Geisler and Frank Turek.


Explain the dinosaurs.
What is there to explain? Check out Job 40:15-19
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer


Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Wood'nCoal On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:27 pm

spc wrote:
Wood'nCoal wrote:
Explain the dinosaurs.
What is there to explain? Check out Job 40:15-19


Now I have to find my Bible!
Wood'nCoal
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1959 EFM 350
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Magnafire Mark I
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Chestnut
Other Heating: Fisher Fireplace Insert

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:36 pm

15 "Look at the behemoth, [a]
which I made along with you
and which feeds on grass like an ox.

16 What strength he has in his loins,
what power in the muscles of his belly!

17 His tail [b] sways like a cedar;
the sinews of his thighs are close-knit.

18 His bones are tubes of bronze,
his limbs like rods of iron.

19 He ranks first among the works of God,
yet his Maker can approach him with his sword.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Wood'nCoal On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 9:40 pm

Thanks.
Wood'nCoal
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: 1959 EFM 350
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Magnafire Mark I
Coal Size/Type: Rice and Chestnut
Other Heating: Fisher Fireplace Insert

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: ken On: Tue Apr 01, 2008 10:23 pm

it's an elephant. :D
ken
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker - Rice Coal
Stove/Furnace Model: 75K - Bay Window - Direct Vent

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: coaledsweat On: Wed Apr 02, 2008 7:56 am

I think the dinosaurs were already gone about 75 million years before any Gods showed up.
coaledsweat
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:23 am

How did this thread turn into a religeon topic?
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Wed Apr 02, 2008 8:57 am

coaledsweat wrote:I think the dinosaurs were already gone about 75 million years before any Gods showed up.
Who's time-line are you using?
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:09 am

This is why the President is pushing for a missile defense system.

"Spy photos reveal 'secret launch site' for Iran's long-range (4000 mile range) missiles"


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3724048.ece
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:22 am

spc wrote:This is why the President is pushing for a missile defense system.

"Spy photos reveal 'secret launch site' for Iran's long-range (4000 mile range) missiles"


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3724048.ece
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.



& how do we know this is true? (because it is in print?)
(I happen to know that those photos were taken of Dick Cheney's backyard because he wants use these missles to get even with a few neighbors, who's kids have walked across his lawn a few times)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:24 am

Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:This is why the President is pushing for a missile defense system.

"Spy photos reveal 'secret launch site' for Iran's long-range (4000 mile range) missiles"


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3724048.ece
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.



& how do we know this is true? (because it is in print?)
(I happen to know that those photos were taken of Dick Cheney's backyard because he wants use these missles to get even with a few neighbors, who's kids have walked across his lawn a few times)


Your joking right?
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:35 am

spc wrote:
Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:This is why the President is pushing for a missile defense system.

"Spy photos reveal 'secret launch site' for Iran's long-range (4000 mile range) missiles"


http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/middle_east/article3724048.ece
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.



& how do we know this is true? (because it is in print?)
(I happen to know that those photos were taken of Dick Cheney's backyard because he wants use these missles to get even with a few neighbors, who's kids have walked across his lawn a few times)


Your joking right?



No!!....I flew over his yard myself. Here's the true story:

Lynn Cheney wanted to put in a new swimming pool but Dick was angry with some neighborhood kids! (no matter how many times he yelled......"Hey you kids....Get off my lawn or I will call the cops!"....they kept doing it on their way home from elementary school. :partyhat: :partyhat: :partyhat: :partyhat:

SO.......
Dick decided to get even with these neighbors by firing a few missles at them. Problem is, we all know how good a shot Mr. Cheney is!! :rambo3: (suggestion: RUN!!) :blowup:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Fri Apr 11, 2008 10:38 am

Glad you think this is a joke. :(
Attachments
Iranian_Missile_Sit_315686a.jpg
(15.03 KiB) Viewed 9 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
[nepathumb]4007[/nepathumb]
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer