The Enemy

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:43 pm

What sickened me was the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. As he said it, a "modern day a lynching".
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:58 pm

spc wrote:What sickened me was the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. As he said it, a "modern day a lynching".


If you look at his "I'll vote however Scalia Votes" record, what's sickening to me is that he was actually appointed to his position on the Supreme court.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Lumberjack On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:22 pm

Richard S. wrote:Whether your a dem or rep don't you think its a little bit over the line to say the president is the worse enemy the country has ever faced? He didn't ask to be put in the situation of being the president when the twin towers were hit and he is the first president that has had to get down to business and deal with this threat. .


I would not consider it over the line to call Bush a bald faced liar. He didnt take care of business and he has completely ignored the threat. It has long been the neocon wish to invade Iraq and Bush used every excuse in the book to get us there. The terrorists that hit the tower are still free and Americans are almost living in a police state.....

Bush's legacy is an America with far less freedom and much more fear.
Lumberjack
 


Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:29 pm

Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:What sickened me was the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. As he said it, a "modern day a lynching".


If you look at his "I'll vote however Scalia Votes" record, what's sickening to me is that he was actually appointed to his position on the Supreme court.
Are you saying Justice Thomas and Justice Scalia never disagreed on a decision?
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 pm

The facts also show that it was GW Bush's FBI headquarters who were warned by suspicious FBI Agents in re a group of Middle Eastern men who were trying to learn how to fly airliners, but not how to land or take off in them. GW Bush was President when all those obvious clues were swept under the rug! The horrible success of the 9/11 attacks can be laid right at the "Dereliction of Duty" of GW Bush.......... He was no victim in this sad tale.....He was a villain!
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:33 pm

spc wrote:
Devil5052 wrote:
spc wrote:What sickened me was the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. As he said it, a "modern day a lynching".


If you look at his "I'll vote however Scalia Votes" record, what's sickening to me is that he was actually appointed to his position on the Supreme court.
Are you saying Justice Thomas and Justice Scalia never disagreed on a decision?


Rarely.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:35 pm

Lumberjack wrote:The terrorists that hit the tower are still free and Americans are almost living in a police state.....
"Free" with 72 virgins. :roll:
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:42 pm

Devil5052 wrote:Rarely.
Rarely voting against each other. :? Can't you say that about the liberal justices?
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: stockingfull On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:49 pm

spc wrote:What sickened me was the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. As he said it, a "modern day a lynching".


Actually, he said it was a "hi-tech lynching." But, ideology aside, he is the least-qualified appointment to the Supreme Court in modern history. Contrast, if you will, either Scalia or Roberts, with whom I agree on little in the way of Constitutional interpretation but at least they have the chops to be there.

Appointing him to succeed Thurgood Marshall was by far the most cynical thing Bush the Elder did as Prez.
stockingfull
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Yellow Flame
Stove/Furnace Model: W.A. 150 Stoker Furnace

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: spc On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 8:57 pm

stockingfull wrote:
spc wrote:What sickened me was the Clarence Thomas confirmation hearings. As he said it, a "modern day a lynching".


Actually, he said it was a "hi-tech lynching." But, ideology aside, he is the least-qualified appointment to the Supreme Court in modern history. Contrast, if you will, either Scalia or Roberts, with whom I agree on little in the way of Constitutional interpretation but at least they have the chops to be there.

Appointing him to succeed Thurgood Marshall was by far the most cynical thing Bush the Elder did as Prez.
Its funny how you say "he is the least-qualified appointment to the Supreme Court in modern history". Who the F are you. :lol: :lol: :lol:
spc
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Lumberjack On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:11 pm

spc wrote:
Lumberjack wrote:The terrorists that hit the tower are still free and Americans are almost living in a police state.....
"Free" with 72 virgins. :roll:


Only the pawns died.
Those responsible are very much alive and living large.... :mad:
Lumberjack
 

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: coalkirk On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:23 pm

Devil5052 wrote:The facts also show that it was GW Bush's FBI headquarters who were warned by suspicious FBI Agents in re a group of Middle Eastern men who were trying to learn how to fly airliners, but not how to land or take off in them. GW Bush was President when all those obvious clues were swept under the rug! The horrible success of the 9/11 attacks can be laid right at the "Dereliction of Duty" of GW Bush.......... He was no victim in this sad tale.....He was a villain!

Slight correction...The FBI investigation of the flight school in Norman Oklahoma where the terrorists trained was in 1999, prior to GW Bush, on Clintons watch. But I don't blame Clinton, it was bungling at the FBI that lead to this going no where.
coalkirk
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF3000
Coal Size/Type: antrhcite/rice coal

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:36 pm

coalkirk wrote:Slight correction...The FBI investigation of the flight school in Norman Oklahoma where the terrorists trained was in 1999, prior to GW Bush, on Clintons watch. But I don't blame Clinton, it was bungling at the FBI that lead to this going no where.



The following info points to this info coming on GW's watch.
Here is a link in re FBI Special Agent Rowley, the whistle blower in this case:

......"Ms Rowley questioned the response by FBI headquarters to the arrest of Moroccan-born Zacarias Moussaoui at a suburban Minneapolis motel on August 16 - three weeks before the attacks on the World Trade Centre towers and the Pentagon.Moussaoui triggered the suspicions of a local flight instructor in suburban Minneapolis after paying $8000 ($14,370) in cash to take a flight-simulator course for a Boeing 747, despite having failed to fly even a single-engine Cessna solo after more than 50 hours of instruction'..........

Full link here: http://www.smh.com.au/articles/2002/05/ ... 18693.html


This August date is very important & shows that it was the bungling of GW Bush's FBI in re the info that could have been surmised from Moussaoui should have uncovered the whole plot. It always amazes me how the Bush spin machine manages to re-write history to blame others for for his incompetency! Talk about Teflon Don!
(Think about it: How many intelligent Americans believe this stuff came in on Bill Clinton's watch & how many people still believe that Iraq was involved in the 9/11 attacks?......When it comes to lying, the man is an artist!)
Last edited by Devil505 on Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:07 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: ken On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 pm

bush and his buds lied through thier teeth to take saddam out. he has killed many innocent people and resonsible for the deaths of our men and women , let alone all those wounded. the guy is a piece of *censored*. afgan war was not about bid laden or the taliban. it was an excuse to get them out of the way for the gas line. bush and his buds were behind 9/11. it was to cover his brothers bad dealings and to steal the gold. why is there only video of one of 4 planes. why did all 3 buildings fall into there footprint. the only tall buildings in the history of man to fall from a fire and all 3 fell on the same day , in the same place. i could go on and on about whats wrong with the bushs buds info on what happen on 9/11.
ken
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker - Rice Coal
Stove/Furnace Model: 75K - Bay Window - Direct Vent

Re: The Enemy

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:50 pm

ken wrote:bush and his buds were behind 9/11. it was to cover his brothers bad dealings and to steal the gold.


LOL...Sorry ken....As much as I dislike Bush I'll never buy into any involvement on his part. Incompetence, Criminal negligence & Dereliction of Duty is where I draw the line.

(Besides....If Bush/Cheney had been involved, the planes would have all missed their targets anyway!)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000