ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.
That ash looks like a well burned batch.....you have the air / feed dialed in!
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Mag Stoker (old style) one in basement, one in workshop
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III on standby for long power outages
- Coal Size/Type: Rice/Anthracite; Nut/Anthracite
Burns up nice. I'm pushing as hard as I need to. I'm only backed of 1 1/2 turns from full stroke and run strictly on timer the thermostat is off.
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman Magnum
- Coal Size/Type: Rice or buck
- Other Heating: Wall mount propane, as needed