Bush Admin. Corruption

Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Devil505 On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:31 am

According to evidence presented in a Senate hearing yesterday, 1/6th of every dollar being spent in Iraq is going for to line the pockets of contractor company's like Haliburton (Dick Cheney's old company) for inferior work/products or non-existant stuff. The Congress passed a law setting up a commission, similar to the Truman Commission of WWII, to oversee contracts & make sure our tax money wasn't be stolen or wasted. GW Bush signed the law but put in a "Signing Statement" that no commission would actually be set up. If that isn't a criminal conflict of interest, I don't know what is! (Problem is, Bush owns the police (Justice Dept) until next January)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: acesover On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:59 am

Do you think Hillary will pardon Bush for high crimes and treason.
acesover
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Baker
Stove/Furnace Model: insert, modified

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Cyber36 On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:56 am

Devil5052 wrote:According to evidence presented in a Senate hearing yesterday, 1/6th of every dollar being spent in Iraq is going for to line the pockets of contractor company's like Haliburton (Dick Cheney's old company) for inferior work/products or non-existant stuff. The Congress passed a law setting up a commission, similar to the Truman Commission of WWII, to oversee contracts & make sure our tax money wasn't be stolen or wasted. GW Bush signed the law but put in a "Signing Statement" that no commission would actually be set up. If that isn't a criminal conflict of interest, I don't know what is! (Problem is, Bush owns the police (Justice Dept) until next January)
Surprised?? Like voting this November is really gonna change anything. We need a Dictator right now..........
Cyber36
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Marathon/Logwood


Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Devil505 On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:58 am

acesover wrote:Do you think Hillary will pardon Bush for high crimes and treason.



I hope whoever wins will take Ford's pardon of Nixon as an example. Cost him the next election to a peanut farmer. :D
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: acesover On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:14 pm

A peanut farmer... never comited crimes against humanity, did not rape the bill of rights, the constitution, or the american people, he was a good man who server the good of all, his eigo did not try to sublime the fact of the current boy in office, a draft dodging, lowdown pice of human wast that should have been wiped off the back of his moms ass.
acesover
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Baker
Stove/Furnace Model: insert, modified

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Devil505 On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:42 pm

acesover wrote:A peanut farmer... never comited crimes against humanity, did not rape the bill of rights, the constitution, or the american people, he was a good man who server the good of all, his eigo did not try to sublime the fact of the current boy in office, a draft dodging, lowdown pice of human wast that should have been wiped off the back of his moms ass.


He (Carter) still is a good man & don't pull any punches Tell us how you really feel! :lol: :lol: (BTW, I agree with your sentiments)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: ken On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:49 pm

read a news story the other day that the pentagon has no idea where 1/4 of it's budget goes. sad
ken
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker - Rice Coal
Stove/Furnace Model: 75K - Bay Window - Direct Vent

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Richard S. On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 1:51 pm

acesover wrote:A peanut farmer... never comited crimes against humanity, did not rape the bill of rights, the constitution, or the american people, he was a good man who server the good of all, .


That may very well be true but he also allowed the hostages to sit in Iran, there may be a few reasons they were released when Reagan took office but the biggest IMO was they knew the *censored* was going to hit the fan if they didn't. If I have choice between a nice guy who or a bad guy that others will fear as President I'll take bad guy every time. ;)

Edit: and yes I'm aware he did try one rescue attempt but just because of its failure doesn't mean second, or third , or fourth should not have been attempted. You can't show weakness in a situation like that.
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Devil505 On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:03 pm

Funny to talk about weakness because I see GW Bush as the weakest man we have ever had in the Presidency. Everything he does & his whole life is a study in weakness posing as strength. (In my 61 years I have seen plenty of fakes like GW Bush & trust me, you wouldn't want to have to depend on them in the next foxhole or going through a locked door on a raid)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Richard S. On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:20 pm

If that situation were presented to GWB , his father, Reagan or I'll even go out on limb and say Clinton those hostages would not have been sitting there for more than month. They may have ended up dead but the harsh reality is you cannot negotiate with people like that. They need to be dealt with immediately and severely. The consequences of trying to make a deal is they just do it again somewhere else.
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: Devil505 On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 2:26 pm

Richard S. wrote:If that situation were presented to GWB , his father, Reagan or I'll even go out on limb and say Clinton those hostages would not have been sitting there for more than month. They may have ended up dead but the harsh reality is you cannot negotiate with people like that. They need to be dealt with immediately and severely. The consequences of trying to make a deal is they just do it again somewhere else.


Sorry Richard but I disagree. If GW Bush was presented with the Iran Hostage situation, first he would have ensured that he was safe & then ordered an invasion............of Iraq! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: beemerboy On: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:40 pm

After watching GWB speak over the last few years, it's easy to tell when he's lying. When he leans with one arm on the podium, gets that * eating smirk on his face and speaks with his "good 'ol boy" accent like he thinks everyone else has a lower intelligence than him. :mad:

For someone born in Connecticut (we apologize), was head cheerleader for an all boys school in Andover, Massachusetts and "educated" at Yale and Harvard, he sure has that "Texas Twang" down to a science when he needs it. After all, everyone trusts a Texas cowboy.
beemerboy
 
Stove/Furnace Make: SAEY
Stove/Furnace Model: Hannover 1

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: samhill On: Fri May 09, 2008 2:00 pm

I have an easier & sure fire way to tell when he`s lying. When his lips are moving.
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: LsFarm On: Fri May 09, 2008 2:12 pm

NEWS FLASH: ALL POLITIANS LIE

Most do it publicly, some are stupidly arrogant about it... 'I didn't have sex with that woman'... yeah right. :roll: :roll:

Greg L
LsFarm
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Self-built 'Big Bertha' SS Boiler
Baseburners & Antiques: Keystone 11, Art Garland

Re: Bush Admin. Corruption

PostBy: WNY On: Fri May 09, 2008 2:52 pm

Here's what happen to my company (Dresser-Rand) from Haliburton Spinoff and many of my fellow employees got screwed.....
Best statement "Oops, we paid you too much, can we have it back?" :)

http://www.nytimes.com/2002/09/10/busin ... -deal.html

Luckily I haven't been here long enough for that pension mess...
WNY
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Keystoker 90K, Leisure Line Hyfire I
Coal Size/Type: Rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker, LL & CoalTrol
Stove/Furnace Model: 90K, Hyfire I, VF3000 Soon