This is a vid I stumbled across while looking for something else. It gives a good video of how castings are made and shows the whole process.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pygpLmVNpo4
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Bucket a Day
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant Casting 2310
- Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Wood in the VC and anything that will fit in the Bucket a Day. It's not fussy.
Great video, thanks for posting.
- Hand Fed Coal Furnace: Clayton 1600M
- Coal Size/Type: Bituminous
- Other Heating: Oil furnace
They are still using ball mills to make their paint ....
- Coal Size/Type: nut/pea/anthra
- Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
- Stove/Furnace Model: 503