coal berner wrote:
[Are You Now in Charge of this if so you better get things Planned out Lots of work to be Dunn
Time is Ticking Does not matter to me I might Not beable to make it on either weekend So Go for it
I'm not even in charge of my own self... how could I handle this!??
So when will you know if you can make it?
So I guess part of this is we need to see who wants to get coal and if so how much, I'm sure coalberner will correct me but UAE is limited to locals for 2 tons, Superior is low on coal, Summit has coal, Calvin Lenig has coal but the rice is iffy IMO, and others ???
Knoebles is obviously out, we were looking at options for camping (Note that Rosemount doesn't allow alcohol), also Cap has offered his facilities, So when you indicate your interest please answer the following:
1. day and time of arrival and planned departure date and time
2. Camping or Motel or day trip only
3. Interest in Yuengling tour, mine tour, other?
4. Getting coal?
5. Number of adults and children in party
6. any other info you can think of that is needed LOL
Maybe we have to postpone this to spring....
Here are my plans as they stand right now:
1. 10/24 7:00 PM leaving Sunday ??
3. yes, and yes
5. 1 (barely! LOL) and 1
6. We need to coordinate with Mike on the number 9 tour!
So c'mon fellas, please put in your reservations and let's see if we are doing this!