1. day and time of arrival and planned departure date and time
2. Camping or Motel or day trip only
3. Interest in Yuengling tour, mine tour, other?
4. Getting coal?
5. Number of adults and children in party
6. any other info you can think of that is needed LOL
1. I'll Arrive and depart same day
2. I'm up for camping if the weather cooperates.
3. I have no interest in beer tour, BTDT x2. Mine tour? BTDT many x too.
4. Not getting coal
5. me, myself & I.
6. I'd suggest keeping this event simple. Maybe run out & load coal with the guys, have late lunch and a few beers among friends. Flagstaff resturant would be a real nice place to hang out, resturant & bar with great view of Jim Thorpe on top of mountain. Or we could go to Penns Peak but there is a concert ( Kansas ) at 8p. I'm sure the resturant & bar will be open. Great view! Penns Peak is between Jim Thorpe & Lehighton, PA
I'll offer camping & a fire in a barrel in my yard, on the rear deck for anyone who may need or want to spend a night. Bathroom open. Trees okay to, lots privacy. If it rains I can offer a floor. I live east of Jim Thorpe