Sarah Palin is Kryptonite to Barak Obama. I generally feel that most Americans are now voting purely on an ideaology if they have one, and then on how the candidate makes them feel. The deciding voters are in the "how they feel" category. I suspect that Sarah Palin will capture most of these voters, because her very nature is fundamentally Americanism.
* She is good looking.
* She is still married to her high school sweetheart, and they have 5 children.
* During high school, she got up at 3:00 AM to hunt moose with her father.
* She was the point guard and captain for her high school BB team. Her team won the state championship in 1982, and she led the championship game while playing with a stress fracture in her ankle and hit a critical free throw in the last seconds to seal the game.
* She was also head of the school Fellowship of Christian Athletes and led the team in prayer before games.
* She won 2nd place in the 1984 Miss Alaska beauty pageant.
* Currently, she hunts, eats moose burgers, ice fishes, rides snowmobiles, and owns a float plane.
* Her husband is a champion snowmobiler, and he has won the 2000-mile "Iron Dog" race four times.
* Her oldest son is in the Army and will be deployed to Iraq in September.
* Her youngest son was born in April of 2008-- she returned to work 3 days after giving birth.
* She has executive leadership credentials.
Things are going to be heatin' up soon!!!