- Scroll to the bottom of the posting pane and find the tab labeled "upload attachment" and click the tab.
- Click the browse button which will open a dialog box so you can find your image.
- Navigate to the image you want to attach to the post, click it once to highlight it and push the open button.
- If you are only attaching one image that is all you have to do, the image will be uploaded when you hit the submit button on the post.
- If you want to add more than one attachment repeat the steps above.
Note that you should not type any text in the posting panel while it is uploading because it will be lost.
If you're uploading very large files and on a slow connection the page will time out eventually and you'll get either a blank page or error. If you're on dial up keep your files under 500kb.