The real reason they hate us

The real reason they hate us

PostBy: coalisorganic On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:37 pm

:lol:
"Saudi Arabia's religious police have announced a ban on selling cats and dogs as pets, or walking them in public in the Saudi capital, because of men using them as a means of making passes at women, an official said on Wednesday." :shock:


http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id=080730134513.7uxdy8o9&show_article=1
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.


And here I though they had the time and energy to hate us only because they could not drink booze. Or fornicate. But darn, I think anyone who had to live in a place where you could not EVEN have a pet, or flirt with women, would tend to go Nutso.
Young males who are allowed to choose women, pets, and booze, (not neccesarily at the same time :lol: ) are not going to waste time going to other countries to blow themselves up. I think the solution to the problems of the middle east is clear. :lol: Mandatory booze, sex, and pets for everyone in the middle east. The population will be too drunk, tender, and tired to be teed off at the rest of the world.
coalisorganic
 
Stove/Furnace Make: none yet

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: Devil505 On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 3:46 pm

I have a simpler answer:

1. Kill them alll
2. Pave over their country & make it a huge gas station
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: billw On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:03 pm

So Devil, you've changed your mind and voting McCain in November? :D :D
billw
 
Stove/Furnace Make: EFM 520
Stove/Furnace Model: GOODBYE OIL COMPANY


Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: Devil505 On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:11 pm

billw wrote:So Devil, you've changed your mind and voting McCain in November? :D :D


Nah.......This bunch would end up bombing Sweden by accident if they tried to attack Saudi Arabia :lol: :lol:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: coalmeister On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 5:22 pm

Devil5052 wrote:I have a simpler answer:

1. Kill them alll
2. Pave over their country & make it a huge gas station



I like this guy!
coalmeister
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska 140 Furnace -sold
Stove/Furnace Model: Harmon VF3000 -sold

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: ken On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:18 pm

Devil you running for office and this is your main platform? :D
ken
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker - Rice Coal
Stove/Furnace Model: 75K - Bay Window - Direct Vent

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: Devil505 On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 9:24 pm

ken wrote:Devil you running for office and this is your main platform? :D



I am hereby announcing my candidacy for President of the United States

Platform:

1. Free coal (Superior or Blaschak) for everyone
2. Free Coal stove/furnace/boiler
3, Free Beer
4. All good looking (young 21-32) women are barred from wearing any clothing. (except relatives)
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: Scottscoaled On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 10:46 pm

Where do I vote!!!! :lol: Scott
Scottscoaled
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520x4, 700. Van Wert 1200.
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: EFM 150, Keystoker 150
Coal Size/Type: Lots of buck

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: gambler On: Wed Jul 30, 2008 11:16 pm

Devil5052 wrote:All good looking (young 21-32) women are barred from wearing any clothing.


Back to the same old government. Who will determine what "good looking" is? :cry:
gambler
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Jul 31, 2008 6:12 am

gambler wrote:Back to the same old government. Who will determine what "good looking" is? :cry:



Me....The President of the US! :devil:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: coalisorganic On: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:18 am

Well I was looking for more of a middle ground than the nuking and paving, but I would vote for Devil over the Obamessiah.

And here I though all Devil did was drive the bus in the second and third picture at this link.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.zombietime.com/mccain_in_sf/
Silly ME!
You have restored my faith in humanity (inhumanity?), Devil.

Seriously, though, I went to school with a guy right from Iraq (foreign student), back in the 1980s. When we had playboy magazines in the dorm, he was shocked, told us that back home he would get whipped for that. Then we took him to the triple header of hard core *censored* movies the school played every sunday night.
He did have a good time, but sat there with his mouth and eyes WIDE open for the first twenty minutes. Later we got him drunk. Gawd I love cultural exchange. :lol: He developed a healthy appetite for *censored* and booze, and was the nicest guy you could meet, so based on a sample size of ONE I think my plan is infallible.
ON THE OTHER HAND, we also had a guy from Algeria in the dorm for two or three semesters. The Algerian was very different. Always prickly or angry. He only shaved when he had his hair cut, once every 4 months or so. He told us that Islam was going to rule the world, but that made no sense to us so we ignored it. He HATED *censored* and booze, said it was sinful filth. Yelled at the Iraqi guy for eating pizza (anti-pork fetish I suppose). Back then we though he was a one-off nut. Sad to realize now he has a huge number of co-believers.
coalisorganic
 
Stove/Furnace Make: none yet

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: coalisorganic On: Thu Jul 31, 2008 9:21 am

Back to the same old government. Who will determine what "good looking" is? :cry:

But vith a ratio of tventy females to every male, vill it matter?
coalisorganic
 
Stove/Furnace Make: none yet

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: Devil505 On: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 am

coalisorganic wrote:Well I was looking for more of a middle ground than the nuking and paving, but I would vote for Devil over the Obamessiah.



Thanks for your vote & always remember the old saying:

"Better the Devil you know than the one you don't!" :devil:
Devil505
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: TLC-2000

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: coalisorganic On: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:12 pm

"Better the Devil you know than the one you don't!"

Well I agree with that..
But does this mean you will be voting for McCain?
You say he is just like Bush. You know Bush. None of us really know what BO will really do or what he really thinks. He does however feel superior to people who "cling" to guns or religion. He is fixated by racial identity, constantly bringing it up in his speeches.
So by your logic... :lol:
coalisorganic
 
Stove/Furnace Make: none yet

Re: The real reason they hate us

PostBy: traderfjp On: Thu Jul 31, 2008 1:31 pm

How about a 3 day work week.
traderfjp
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: Channing 3