Fill out the following fields in your profile, this information automatically appears in every post you make for easy reference by other members. This is helpful for many members because the answers to many of the questions you may have can and will vary depending on your particular circumstances.
To access your profile once you are logged in click the link named "User control Panel". On the next page click the tab named "Profile". You'll find the following fields on this page. Once you fill them out click the submit button to update them.
- Location - A general location will suffice you do not have to supply a specific one. Northeastern Pennsylvania for example would be fine if you lived there.
- Stove Make and Model - What works for one stove may not work for another.
If you currently do not own a coal fired unit and are looking for advice or suggestions on what to get provide the following information in your post:
- Square footage of your house.
- Current system that is installed and the BTU rating.
- Do you have an existing chimney?
- Rough estimate of your yearly fuel bill and type of fuel.
- Rough estimate of your budget for the coal stoker/stove.