Jerry, I'm going out to the Scranton area next weekend to ANC Heating to pick up my Pioneer do you know if it will fit in the back of a Subaru Outback wagon?
- Posts: 39
- Joined: Thu Jul 24, 2008 9:52 pm
- Location: New Fairfield, CT
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer LE
Laying down it should fit. Height 38”, Depth 31”, Width 27” plus the couple of box's that hole the hopper and other parts.
- Posts: 1159
- Joined: Fri Feb 29, 2008 8:09 am
- Location: Winchendon,Ma
- Stove/Furnace Make: Chubby Sr. Old School
I think Adam's right. If it doesn't fit sideways, lay down the back seat and put it in longways.
You'll make it go.
PS Take a piece of cardboard to slide it on.
Jerry & Karen
- Leisure Line Rep.
- Posts: 382
- Joined: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:30 pm
- Location: Berwick, pa