I also contacted Harmon and no one replied back.
That irritates me, Coalkirk found out the hard way, fortunately no one died from CO poisoning. That little piece of steel is a vital part and yet the manual hasn't been corrected and the company ignores calls from the people who keep them in business?
Wouldn't that expose the company to legal action if someone died as a result of this? I think my Harman is a great stove, very well made, but I wouldn't buy another Harman product based on incidents like this.
Sorry Dane...time to wake up and smell the coffee.