I had to remove the 2 rear reducers\plugs and the top pipe reducer
. The top was reduced to 1" so I made a nylon plug to fit a 1"NPT hole (a little larger) and drilled a 1/4 inch hole in it,then I beat it in the 1"hole, then I got a 1 3/4 inch hole saw and used plenty of oil and drilled out the reducer. Now I used a sawzall and cut 2 slots about 1/2" apart just short of contacting female threads. You know have to tap the 1/2 " piece between the 2 cuts and if you do it just right the 1/2" piece should come out. The piece that's left should come out fairly easy just pick a spot close to the end and give it a few wacks and it should just about screw out. Don't be discouraged
if it don't work the first try you have a 2 " circumference to keep trying. It took about 2 hours to complete each 1 but I cut a little deep into the back one
but I don't think it'll be a problem I smutzed it up with high temp silicone sealer which I learned on another coal forum which pretty much guaranteed to seal inferior pipe fittings. I'm learning as the rest of you from the old timers(gee I think I fit being an old timer).
Thank to everybody who contributes