I had to cut my stainless steel chimney connector to fit in the new location -- had to make the 90* elbow into a 30*, otherwise it was pointing DOWN the chimney instead of perpendicular.
Then I had to chisel out one brick & chisel around the hole to make it more round, because the pipe is now @ a steeper angle.
Then, I had to cut 2 copper elbows to fit this tight TIGHT turn on the coils where they come out of the stove, & solder them together with a tiny 3/4" long piece of copper!
Barely cleared the boiler too!
Then I took the circulator I have out to the barn & oiled it with Castrol Syntec
& took it all apart & cleaned everything. I then soldered a cord I cut off an old sump pump to the circulator & covered it with fireproof conduit, just in case it gets left on the chimney pipe. Now I'll have to wire up an outlet for the circulator & the stove fan close by.
After I had all the plumbing done, I realized that I had a galvanized T & a shut off valve in opposite locations from where they were supposed to be........
sooooo.........I had to take that section all apart & put them in the proper spots, which caused my only leaks WTF!! So I'm heading back down there now to fix that. At least I got to take a hot shower last night! lol:
The oil boiler took my 55* well water & heated it to 180* in 16 minutes (plus heated the 41 gallons in indirect tank to 131*) -- that's about 1 qt. of oil.