The ad says BDT300 ? It looks to be a steam boiler.Can it be converted to hot water? If anyone has info on this boiler please let me know.
- (7.37 KiB) Viewed 22 times
- View: New Page • Popup • Select:BBCode
- Posts: 518
- Joined: Thu Jun 05, 2008 8:25 pm
- Location: Western MA
- Stove/Furnace Make: New Yorker/Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: WC90-----/Kaa-2
Yes, it's an efm. At least 27 years old and probably much older steam boiler. Probably the 520 model.
- EFM Rep.
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 pm
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: WCB-24 efm wood-coal boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hearthstone wood stove