The ad says BDT300 ? It looks to be a steam boiler.Can it be converted to hot water? If anyone has info on this boiler please let me know.
- (7.37 KiB) Viewed 23 times
- View: New Page • Popup • Select:BBCode
- Stove/Furnace Make: New Yorker/Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Model: WC90-----/Kaa-2
Yes, it's an efm. At least 27 years old and probably much older steam boiler. Probably the 520 model.
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove