How many amps does it use on a pioneer and how many on a econo 1 ?
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisureline
- Stove/Furnace Model: econo1
I'm not sure, but these are standard fans. You can look up the specs online. Get the model number off the fan.
- Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Leisure Line Hearth with twin turbos (sounds like it)
- Stove/Furnace Make: Leisure Line
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hearth model with twin turbos
It says it uses 1.86 amps http://www.leisurelinestoves.com/Leisure Line Stoker Stoves Power Draw
Feeder Motor - .55amps
Combustion Fan - .58amps
Convection Fan - 1.86amps
Power Venter - 1.77 amps or 136 watts
- Stove/Furnace Make: Chubby Sr. Old School