Will Obama reduce the deficit?

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: tsb On: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:43 pm

tsb
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Binford 2000
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL Pioneer top vent
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Saey Hanover II

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: mr1precision On: Sun Oct 04, 2009 8:42 pm

Wow, I thought they'd never go after the messiah. It's too bad they didnt see this coming when they were trashing everyone else.
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: mr1precision On: Fri Nov 27, 2009 8:56 pm

More on the deficit.... :shock:


http://inflation.us/videos.html
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130


Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: jeromemsn On: Fri Nov 27, 2009 9:55 pm

If you think it's bad now just wait until President Obama is out of office. Then the blame game can really roll.

This has nothing to do with a President, it has everything to do with all of us, each and every American.

Get real, we over spent. Get real, we listened to experts. Get real we paid what the docs wanted us to pay. Get real, Attorneys had a field day. Get real, we paid Congressmen and Senators more than what we get paid, oh and we even gave them the right to do it, we are so smart.

We did it!!!!!

Change we don't want no change we want more and more of the same, GET REAL!

I can't believe all I see on here is blah, blah, blah he did it, he did it, he did it. Better look in the mirror fells and gals it was us, we did it and we are so proud of it.

Rant over
jeromemsn
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker 90 dvc
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman elite fireplace insert

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: mr1precision On: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:02 pm

jeromemsn wrote:If you think it's bad now just wait until President Obama is out of office. Then the blame game can really roll.

This has nothing to do with a President, it has everything to do with all of us, each and every American.

Get real, we over spent. Get real, we listened to experts. Get real we paid what the docs wanted us to pay. Get real, Attorneys had a field day. Get real, we paid Congressmen and Senators more than what we get paid, oh and we even gave them the right to do it, we are so smart.

We did it!!!!!

Change we don't want no change we want more and more of the same, GET REAL!

I can't believe all I see on here is blah, blah, blah he did it, he did it, he did it. Better look in the mirror fells and gals it was us, we did it and we are so proud of it.

Rant over



Did you even watch the video in my last post? It barely even mentions the president. Get real? Whats that all about?
mr1precision
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman-Anderson AA-130

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Nov 27, 2009 10:16 pm

jeromemsn wrote:If you think it's bad now just wait until President Obama is out of office. Then the blame game can really roll.

This has nothing to do with a President, it has everything to do with all of us, each and every American.

Get real, we over spent. Get real, we listened to experts. Get real we paid what the docs wanted us to pay. Get real, Attorneys had a field day. Get real, we paid Congressmen and Senators more than what we get paid, oh and we even gave them the right to do it, we are so smart.

We did it!!!!!

Change we don't want no change we want more and more of the same, GET REAL!

I can't believe all I see on here is blah, blah, blah he did it, he did it, he did it. Better look in the mirror fells and gals it was us, we did it and we are so proud of it.

Rant over


I don't recall spending money on expanding the empire. I don't recall spending money to expand social programs. I don't recall signing NAFTA.

And WHO gave Congress their pay and the right to increase it? Oh that's right! Congress!

The only thing the average American is guilty of is ignorance and apathy.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: brckwlt On: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:48 am

mr1precision wrote:Will Obama Reduce the deficit? Or will he run it up with free health care for all?



He has already run the deficit way up. so my answer is no. it will continue to rise very very very sharply every year. and all his stupid programs he is forcing into law will make the deficit go up year after year even after he is out of office in three years. This muslim has *censored* us over for years to come.
brckwlt
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Axeman-Anderson
Stove/Furnace Model: Rebuilt 1953 AA-130

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: franco b On: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:16 pm

The simple solution and the only one is to inflate the deficit out of existence. This will happen.

Once before, owing to political blunders which led to war, our president, to finance that war, simply had money printed. We had inflation, but no debt, since there was no Federal Reserve to owe the money to. Today we have inflation plus debt.


Was President Lincoln right?

Richard
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:46 pm

franco b wrote:The simple solution and the only one is to inflate the deficit out of existence. This will happen.

Once before, owing to political blunders which led to war, our president, to finance that war, simply had money printed. We had inflation, but no debt, since there was no Federal Reserve to owe the money to. Today we have inflation plus debt.


Was President Lincoln right?

Richard


There was still a central bank. There was the First Bank of the Untied States and then the Second Bank of the United States. Both served essentially the same function as the Fed.

The Federal Reserve is only named that because of marketing. They wanted to give the impression that they are a Federal agency and a Reserve holding institution when they in fact, are neither.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: wlape3 On: Sat Nov 28, 2009 6:51 pm

Do bears sh*t indoors? :P
wlape3
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Alaska
Stove/Furnace Model: 140 auger, forced hot air

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: Black_And_Blue On: Sat Nov 28, 2009 8:21 pm

wlape3 wrote:Do bears sh*t indoors? :P


Survey says............
Last edited by Richard S. on Mon Dec 16, 2013 6:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <removed dead image link>
Black_And_Blue
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Alaska 140

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: franco b On: Sat Nov 28, 2009 9:19 pm

jpete wrote:
franco b wrote:The simple solution and the only one is to inflate the deficit out of existence. This will happen.

Once before, owing to political blunders which led to war, our president, to finance that war, simply had money printed. We had inflation, but no debt, since there was no Federal Reserve to owe the money to. Today we have inflation plus debt.


Was President Lincoln right?

Richard


There was still a central bank. There was the First Bank of the Untied States and then the Second Bank of the United States. Both served essentially the same function as the Fed.

The Federal Reserve is only named that because of marketing. They wanted to give the impression that they are a Federal agency and a Reserve holding institution when they in fact, are neither.


There was no debt to a central bank. President Jackson had gotten rid of it.

Richard
franco b
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

Re: Will Obama reduce the deficit?

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Nov 29, 2009 12:43 am

Just because he refused to pay, doesn't mean there wasn't debt.

He saw how the banks were screwing the people and took action to stop it. Something the current administration could learn from.....
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice