Can anyone tell me what the corect model number is for the stocker motor on the D-520 mine says its an oil burner motor
- Posts: 21
- Joined: Sat Mar 22, 2008 11:35 am
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM coal stocker
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF520
AS long as it's 1725 rpm it's ok.
- Posts: 253
- Joined: Fri Aug 15, 2008 10:12 am
- Location: NEPA
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM DF 520
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker
Buy a 4MA10 motor from Grainger. Be sure to install the dust cover !!
- EFM Rep.
- Posts: 2009
- Joined: Mon Nov 19, 2007 10:33 pm
- Location: Lehigh Valley, PA
- Stove/Furnace Make: WCB-24 efm wood-coal boiler
- Stove/Furnace Model: Hearthstone wood stove