Can anyone tell me what the corect model number is for the stocker motor on the D-520 mine says its an oil burner motor
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM coal stocker
- Stove/Furnace Model: DF520
AS long as it's 1725 rpm it's ok.
- Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 DF
- Coal Size/Type: Rice
- Other Heating: Keystoker
- Stove/Furnace Make: EFM DF 520
- Stove/Furnace Model: Keystoker
Buy a 4MA10 motor from Grainger. Be sure to install the dust cover !!
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: 1981 efm wcb-24 in use 365 days a year
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite/Chestnut
- Other Heating: Hearthstone wood stove