I woke up this morning to the house at 67. I knew something was wrong so I hustled to the basement to see. The thermal switch on the motor was tripped. I reset the breaker and the motor started up. It was making some noise. I shut it down and put oil in both ports. The motor quieted down and has been running since. I knew the motor needed oil but I assumed the guy that refurbed it added the oil because he did such an exceptional job on everything. We all know what assume means.
The label on the motor said DO NOT OVER OIL so I let it go when I installed it. I should have asked. A simple email would have been all that it took. My carelessness could've cost hundreds of dollars to fix but I got lucky and didn't fry a bearing.
I'm posting this just as a reminder for everyone to follow the manufacturer's maintenance recommendations. Skipping a simple maintenance procedure can cost dearly.