Traderfjp, you might be interested to know that we have expanded the Coal-Trol Digital product line this year to include a $250.00 system. This is comprised of a TS2 thermostat and a CM2 motor control module, both new this year. This combination offers:
- 3 controlled AC outlets. One for stoker, one for combustion, one for convection.
- 1 (triburn) and 2 motor stoker control
- +/-1 degree temperature control
- 2 setbacks, day and night with adjustable time and temperature settings.
- Temporary temperature override (reset to setback when next setback time is reached).
For $50 more you can get a TS1 which adds:
- Energy Star compliance
- 5+2 programmability, 4 setbacks. That means 4 weekday setbacks (Morning, Day, Evening, and Night) and 4 weekend setbacks.
- In addition to temporary temperature override there is an indefinite temperature hold mode which will hold your set temperature though all setbacks. This is useful for vacations, days where the house is left unoccupied, etc.
- Manual convection fan control. You can set the speed of the convection fan directly instead of letting the Coal-Trol Digital control it automatically. Useful if you want to cut back a noisy blower motor for a while (party, family dinner, whatever).
Both of this year's units (TS1 and TS2) have an improved, easier to use menu system. We've made the min/max feed rate setup much easier by making the min/max feedrate setup items run the stoker at the speed indicated instead of requiring multiple steps and moving to various menu items for each setting. The time/day power loss memory endurance is much longer now, increased from about 1-2 minutes to now being well over 5 hours. Of course all settings besides time and day are remembered regardless of how long the power is lost.
Give us a call (315-299-3589) and we'll give you, or anyone else
, the full rundown of what we're offering for this year.