Insulation of fireplace insert

Insulation of fireplace insert

PostBy: italia899 On: Thu Aug 17, 2006 9:12 am


There was older insulation on the inside portion of my Brunco Hearthglow Insert's "surrounding" (the one long piece for the top and the two smaller pieces on the sides that surround the insert). I am going to replace that insulation and was wondering a particular type/brand that's recommended. Also, what would I use as adhesive?

Stove/Furnace Make: Brunco
Stove/Furnace Model: Hearthglow

Visit Hitzer Stoves