I'll likely get a 50-93. I will probably wait until the spring to purchase. The local dealer is getting a shipment in March, although his prices are high. I still need to install a double wall SS chimney, cut registers, etc. My goal is to be on line next October. I now understand what happened this year as far as the availability of coal stoves, it was a reaction to increased fuel oil price. What's driving me is the soon to increase electric price (1-1-2010), so I want to beat the hike and rush incase a similar affair happens like what happened with the FO price increase.