You all need to take a breath and step back and think what is the actual problem with Health Care.
1. Insurance company's charges are out of control-Needs limitations
2. Frivolous lawsuits need to be controlled and eliminated (a law that was struck down years ago needs to be passed)
3. Doctors need the power to make critical decisions without the insurance companys interference.
4. Those abusing the system need to be prosecuted.
5. Those who can't afford insurance such as DISABLED,OUT OF WORK need free access and reviewed on a 90 day basis.
6. Schools turned back over to states and curriculum should return to Social Studies,Reading,Writing,Science,Math
,Physical Education,History,Geography and so on and absolutely no social agenda dictated by a minority of perverts.
7. Social skills and sex education should be left up to the parents period. Our children are confused enough without
an outside force adding to it. The government has done a great damage to our children through the educational system.
Our children are confused enough without outside influences. It's just another thing the government got involved
in and screwed it up. Thank God for private schools but they're trying they're best to eliminate them also.
We need to fix what's broke and make it work before we throw any more money at it.
Last edited by BillMarti
on Fri Apr 03, 2009 1:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.