New hitzer coal & wood stove dealer opens in Vermont

New hitzer coal & wood stove dealer opens in Vermont

PostBy: guny On: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:45 pm

Hello, this is Glenn from Oakwood farms, your new Central and Northern Vermont Hitzer dealer promoting the complete line of hitzer coal and wood stoves and accessories. Thinking of adding a premium coal or wood stove to lower your home heating cost this winter? Before you make a final decision, take a little time and look over the NEPA stove forum for valuable owner comments on these premium Amish built stoves. This stove company offers some of the best quality, and performance features available for the dollar from any coal stove manufacture. The factory staff is knowledge and easy to work with, a big plus for the consumer. Visit their web site http://www.hitzer.com
By the way, my stove pricing is very competitive in New England and the best in Vermont. When considering a stove purchase, keep this in mind: when you purchase a discounted stove from Oakwood farms, you will only pay my delivered wholesale flue pipe prices. Wholesale flue pipe savings, can add up to hundreds of dollars off your larger installation project. Much better value than the 30% energy tax credit on pellet stove flue pipe. When you consider the total installed cost, my package deals are hard to beat. [We also sell and install multi-fuel corn/pellet stoves, fireplace inserts and flue pipe.] Have a stove, and want to save on your flue pipe? Call for a quote today.
Come visit Oakwood Farms 6 Weed Road Essex Jct. today. Calls are welcomed, ask for Glenn 1-802-764-5822
Leave me your phone number and i will gladly return you call.

Here are some the current sale prices on my in stock models:
Model 50-93 EZ flo black door w/ blower. only $1499.00.
Model 82 furnace with 960 cu ft blower and filter box. just $1670.00
Model 608 Energy Master 1 stoker. a very affordable $2499.00
Attachments
Model50-93.jpg
model 50-93 EZ flo w/ blower
Model50-93.jpg (10.67 KiB) Viewed 5504 times
Select:BBcode:
[nepafile=22531]Model50-93.jpg[/nepafile]
Hitzerstoker.jpg
(52.99 KiB) Viewed 56 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
608 Energy MASTER 1 stoker