Blaschak Revine PA

Forum rules
ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.

Re: Blaschak Revine PA

PostBy: samhill On: Tue Sep 04, 2012 1:37 pm

BB, I don't know about that info. as far as I knew any loader that has a Certified Scale is responsible for overloads just as much as the drivers are. Some will even have a near by area where you can take some off if you are real close but you won't get a scale ticket that has an overload weight on it. I drove bigger trucks but saw many small trucks pull over & off load some & get back in line.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: scrapper_23jr On: Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:58 pm

The weighmasters has a license that is issued by the state and they are responsible for what you leave with, i dont know where you live but i do know in schuylkill county even the quarrys wont allow you to leave any more if you are overweight, i know i am not gonna jeporadize my licence if i were a weighmaster SCRAPPER
scrapper_23jr

PostBy: freetown fred On: Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:06 pm

Contrary to popular belief, laws are not made to be broken, if my license is a mandate for my livelihood, why would I risk it over something stupid or misinformation. Good posts Sam & Scrapper ;)
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Visit Lehigh Anthracite

PostBy: mattcoalburner On: Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:54 pm

Body Hammer wrote:Does that mean there will be no Blaschak period? I only have access to Kimmels and Blashack. And the kimmels I tried wasn't very good.

Blashak is running fine, but there is also a place that has very good coal down here called earth and fire supply, they are reasonable too. call them if you cant get blashak or if you just want a good alternative. 570-668-3802
mattcoalburner

Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Reading Juniata

Visit Lehigh Anthracite