DEBATE

Re: DEBATE

PostBy: lsayre On: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:36 pm

samhill wrote:Ya lost me there Jpete, I was impling that Wiley was ripping the Americans off (guessing that Wiley is a U.S. Co.) & he's selling cheaper in Thailand than here after the cost of shipping both by Wiley there & the relatives back. But I would wonder why books written in English would be a big selling item in Thailand?

He seems to have been quite an entrepreneur. I hope he won the legal case against the publishing house.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (It has been fixed!)

PostBy: jpete On: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:37 pm

samhill wrote:Ya lost me there Jpete, I was impling that Wiley was ripping the Americans off (guessing that Wiley is a U.S. Co.) & he's selling cheaper in Thailand than here after the cost of shipping both by Wiley there & the relatives back. But I would wonder why books written in English would be a big selling item in Thailand?

Sorry, thought you were talking about the kid. You often lose me with your replies. :D
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: samhill On: Sun Oct 07, 2012 8:43 pm

Same as you do me at times, I was starting to wonder how Viet Nam got in there, I know in my case I think a way lot faster than I can type & get ahead (or is it behind) myself. :oops:
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: Dann757 On: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:14 pm

Samhill, nobody can criticize you for lack of tenacity! You're kind of a celebrity around here. :D

Here's an unbiased link for you to peruse, don't forget to check the comments :lol:

I'm gonna go watch Hell On Wheels.

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/201 ... ok-awesom/
Dann757