Liberalism always achieves the exact opposite of its intent

Forum rules
As the title "Thoughtful and Intelligent Debates" implies we want quality discussion in this forum. If you're going to post a new topic or reply to one here please make sure it fits the following guidelines.

• Clear and descriptive title for your topic.
  • You don't need to write a book but please have a reasonable amount of material to support or dispute what you are discussing.
  • Outside references to material to support or dispute your argument can be used but they should not wholly make up your argument. If for example you reference a news article please explain exactly what you are referencing and why.
  • Stay on topic, while topics will wander in the general forums we want to keep them strictly on topic in this forum. Flaming will not be tolerated at all.

Does Liberalism always achieve the exact opposite of its stated intent?

Yes, Liberalism always achieves the exact opposite of its stated intent
81%
No, Liberalism generally achieves its stated intent
6%
I don't know
No votes
I'm a liberal and I don't care
No votes
I'm not a liberal and I don't care
13%

Total votes : 16

Re: Liberalism always achieves the exact opposite of its intent

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Sep 12, 2012 5:55 pm

samhill wrote:Nobody or nothing justifies an attack on a U.S. Embassy but you have to know who is trying to do what before starting a war & who would benifit from a war this isn't just a radom attack IMO it was already planned for 9/11.

franco b wrote:In yesterday's news Muslim mobs killed an American Ambassador and attacked our embassy in Egypt. The excuse was a film put out by an American Christian (so called) crackpot. Neither Islam nor Christianity was truly represented in the actions of those idiots. What's behind it is the same lust for riches and power that sees nothing wrong in corrupting their respective religions in reaching that goal.

WOAH stop the presses - It's another one of those rare occasions where I'm going to agree with you, Sam. :lol: And also Franco B alluded to what I am about to say as well by using the word "excuse" - which is 100% spot-on.

This is an INSULT to our intelligence to believe the media spin that this attack was because of a YOUTUBE video. REALLY??? You guys REALLY expect us to believe that one??? WOW - media ... YOUR FINISHED. Mark my words. Nobody is buying the *censored* your shoveling. Oh, by the way .. GLENN BECK is now on CHANNEL 212 on DISH NETWORK. Bye bye media. You have dug your grave! :up: :punk:

Sam is right - this attack was planned for the anniversary of 9/11 - it's not a coincidence it happened on that day. THAT WAS THE INTENT. A stupid assed video had NOTHING to do with it.
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Sep 12, 2012 9:25 pm

Hate to say this because it will be taken the wrong way but that's never stopped me before. The media gets paid for coming up with possibilities, the right thing to do IMO is what we all seemed to have done on here & pretty much waited until more came out & there were still conflicting stories but much less false & more logical. The media on the other hand puts out what gets fed & doesn't have the luxjury of sitting back & waiting. I'm sure there will be a lot more to come.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: coaledsweat On: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:35 am

samhill wrote:Franco, I believe that was an American Jew with a bunch of Jewish backers that put the film out.

It was the Florida Koran burning Minister.
coaledsweat

Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Sep 13, 2012 8:52 am

Whoever it was isn't stepping up, used a false name but had to have financial backing or 5 million to put into it, if they don't find him then you know it was either a so called friendly country or our own.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: homecomfort On: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:44 pm

just a bunch of UN-civilized tribal hooligans. most don't even a computer or video device to watch that so called, movie.. all they know is guns and violence, and death. makes one very glad to be an American.
homecomfort

Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

PostBy: coaledsweat On: Fri Sep 14, 2012 10:58 pm

samhill wrote:Whoever it was isn't stepping up, used a false name but had to have financial backing or 5 million to put into it, if they don't find him then you know it was either a so called friendly country or our own.

If they paid $5 million for that crap they got hosed big time.
coaledsweat

Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260M
Coal Size/Type: Pea

PostBy: jpete On: Sat Sep 15, 2012 12:16 am

coaledsweat wrote:
samhill wrote:Whoever it was isn't stepping up, used a false name but had to have financial backing or 5 million to put into it, if they don't find him then you know it was either a so called friendly country or our own.

If they paid $5 million for that crap they got hosed big time.

Not if it accomplishes the goal of the US getting more involved in Middle East wars. In that case, they'll get what they paid for.
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Oct 10, 2012 5:52 pm

This is an INSULT to our intelligence to believe the media spin that this attack was because of a YOUTUBE video. REALLY??? You guys REALLY expect us to believe that one??? WOW - media ... YOUR FINISHED. Mark my words. Nobody is buying the *censored* your shoveling. Oh, by the way .. GLENN BECK is now on CHANNEL 212 on DISH NETWORK. Bye bye media. You have dug your grave! :up: :punk:

Sam is right - this attack was planned for the anniversary of 9/11 - it's not a coincidence it happened on that day. THAT WAS THE INTENT. A stupid assed video had NOTHING to do with it.

Far be it from me to blow my own horn .... so, with that said, the info I received from Glenn Beck's show that day lead me to post this as quoted above. Looks like Glenn was right ... AGAIN.

The blatant LYING by Obama warrants an entirely new thread on this subject ......
SMITTY

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:19 pm

Fixations are fixations. Lying, murdering, traitorous turds are accepted as long as the hat is the right color. Don't argue politics or religion but here is an interesting one. I WPB in Florida the large Jewish population is both pro dem and pro Israel. It's obvious that Obummer is not going to war to save Israel and can't stand Bibi - this will get interesting. Iran will have the bomb in weeks thx to O. Now where do they vote? They are in a spin. I'm not saying O is wrong on this particular point, I'm just saying this is interesting. October surprise guys.
coalnewbie

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93,
Baseburners & Antiques: Invader 2 Wings Best, Glenwood #8 + Herald 116x
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Oct 10, 2012 6:25 pm

Anyone Jewish that's for Obama clearly has his/her head in the sand. This has been the most UN-FRIENDLY administration to Israel in the HISTORY OF OUR NATION. I'm disgusted & I'm not even Jewish!

Here's a thread I started so as to not clutter this one up, taking it waaaaaaaaay off topic: Blatant LIES from Obama about Benghazi warrant many ?'s
SMITTY

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:43 am

I still can't figure out why the US-Israel relationship is so important. Seems to me it's more trouble than it's worth.

No one gets crazy over the US-Canada relationship or the US-France relationship.
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice