Gun Grab

Re: Gun Grab

PostBy: coalnewbie On: Sat Nov 10, 2012 10:21 am

Now for the good news, you can win this war easily but you can't use 200 year old logic. Millions of us need to dump banks, everything in credit unions. Dump TV and cable, MSM is in the pockets of the controllers. Advertisers that use TV boycott them. No Hollywood products. I can give you a laundry list but this is a coal board not Huff. Post. Not going to happen here. as long as we dream of 1,000,000 patriots marching along Pa Ave taking the country back they are going to win.
coalnewbie

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22

PostBy: wsherrick On: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:52 pm

You are right Coalnewb- we will allow ourselves to be run over and subjugated. It is happening right now and has been happening for over a Century. They have won their ground step by step, regulation by regulation. All of those who have been warning us and pointing it out since our Grandfather's time have all been laughed at or marginalized. Now it is way too late.
Now they feel strong enough to come out in the open and show themselves for who they really are. It is plain to see, but; it makes no difference. The milk is spilled and you can't put it back in the glass. The only thing left is to separate yourself and be as independent as you can be. That still won't be enough in the end.
wsherrick

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Base Heater, Crawford Base Heater
Baseburners & Antiques: Crawford Base Heater, Glenwood, Stanley Argand
Coal Size/Type: Chestnut, Stove Size

PostBy: KLook On: Sat Nov 10, 2012 6:02 pm

Yep, an old friend who died a few months back, who stormed the beaches at Iwo Jima, told a bunch of us young fella's 20 years ago that this country was overdue for a revolution. Glad he won't continue to see the fall.

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: lowfog01 On: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:38 pm

KLook wrote:Yep, an old friend who died a few months back, who stormed the beaches at Iwo Jima, told a bunch of us young fella's 20 years ago that this country was overdue for a revolution. Glad he won't continue to see the fall.

Kevin

I feel the same way about my dad who passed in July. It would have killed him to see how far we've allowed ourselves to fall. Lisa
lowfog01

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Mark II & Mark I

PostBy: KLook On: Sat Nov 10, 2012 11:16 pm

Yes Lisa, it's almost as if it's happening as they fade away. I have lost 4 old family friends this year alone that survived the beaches and forests in that war. All of them possessed a maturity and calm leadership that I just don't see in newer generations. I certainly don't measure up. Some things are only gained by great hardship and trials and tribulations. Sad. :(

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: stovepipemike On: Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:29 am

The character traits of the Greatest Generation was forged in the furnace of trial making for a very tough and resilient type of steel makeup. The most of us today were cold rolled. The good part is we have had the benefit of their presence among us. Mike
stovepipemike

Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: KAA-2