22 signs voter fraud is out of control, & election a sham

22 signs voter fraud is out of control, & election a sham

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 12:03 am

No wonder democrats kick, scream, & cry every single time someone throws out the common-sense idea of VOTER ID ....
Last edited by Richard S. on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: <removed dead link>
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: 22 signs voter fraud is out of control, & election a sham

PostBy: KLook On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:27 am

No comments??? Interesting.

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: lsayre On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 6:58 pm

I'll comment. In Cuyahoga County Ohio (Cleveland, Ohio predominantly, roughly about 40 miles north of me), the 100 precincts where Romney got only a total of about 100 votes overall among them were worth at least 50,000 votes for Obama. I think Romney only lost Ohio by about 100,000 votes. Even the Columbus, Ohio area, which is the Republican stronghold and the heart of what is a Republican State (where both bodies of the State legislature are dominated by Republicans) voted for Obama. Something seriously stinks here in Ohio, as well as elsewhere across the nation.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

PostBy: Davian On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:01 pm

KLook wrote:No comments??? Interesting.

Kevin

My comment is that I dont think voter fraud is out of control nor do I think the election was a shame.

Independent groups did a study on this and there was something like 2000 total cases of in-person voter fraud from 2000-2010 (that's 250 total votes), and those were mostly people voting that werent eligible due to residency (voting in the wrong precinct, state, etc).

I just dont see it as a problem and I dont see any proof that would lead me to think differently.

As for those low vote total precincts for Romney, there were plenty of the same thing in deep Red states where Obama didnt get a single vote either.

Here's an interesting article on the fraud investigation I mentioned. http://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/ ... story.html
Davian

Stove/Furnace Make: Morso
Stove/Furnace Model: 1410 Squirrel

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 7:22 pm

SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: Rwalker On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:06 pm

Thanks for bringing this to my attention SMITTY. I will be spreading it via email to everyone I know.

I found this one interesting:
#13 Barack Obama did not win in a single state that absolutely requires a photo I.D. in order to vote.

Imagine that. My state, PA, was attempting to make this a law but it didn't pass. That is because in PA we are run by a bunch of liberals. We have 240 people sitting on death row costing us $50,000 a year in tax money and we haven't executed anyone since 1999. Why? Because these scum bags get stays over and over and over again. Texas kills one a week, Ohio takes them down quite a bit too, but not us here in PA, hell no! We let them sit and leach off the state. We may have a republican governor, but that doesnt mean sh*t. He signs the warrants, and they keep getting stays. Amazing.

The worst part about it is, what if the election was a sham?? What will be done about it?? NOT A DAMN THING. If we could get 50 states to organize, and get 1 million people from each state to trek to Washington DC and stand outside the White House demanding a re-vote, they could not ignore it. What are they going to do to 50 million people??? Can you imagine...it would be insane. 50 million strong refusing to budge until a re-vote is done. That would be EPIC. :D And the military would be on our side. I talk to a ton of current military guys at work and not a single one of them voted democrat. NOT ONE.

This is just another reason to live by the motto LOVE MY COUNTRY, FEAR MY GOVERNMENT!
Rwalker

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983

PostBy: Rwalker On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 9:10 pm

My comment is that I dont think voter fraud is out of control nor do I think the election was a shame.

Independent groups did a study on this and there was something like 2000 total cases of in-person voter fraud from 2000-2010 (that's 250 total votes), and those were mostly people voting that werent eligible due to residency (voting in the wrong precinct, state, etc).

I just dont see it as a problem and I dont see any proof that would lead me to think differently.

Are you kidding me? How on earth can you have a voter registration rate of MORE then 100%???? That fact alone shows something was flawed! That isn't enough evidence for you? :roll:
Rwalker

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983

PostBy: Davian On: Thu Nov 15, 2012 10:04 pm

Rwalker wrote:

Are you kidding me? How on earth can you have a voter registration rate of MORE then 100%???? That fact alone shows something was flawed! That isn't enough evidence for you? :roll:

Pretty easily actually...College Students can vote in the county that they go to school in but voter rolls have them registered to their home of record (usually their parents' house).

Thus, you go over 100% in areas with large college populations.

Honestly, the GOP had something like 10,000 lawyers watching every single vote, you really think they'd let that go without a challenge?
Davian

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 12:38 am

Davian wrote:I just dont see it as a problem and I dont see any proof that would lead me to think differently.

Come to RI. Voter fraud has been well documented and generally accepted for at least 100 years.

This year.

http://www.rifuture.org/fraudsters-are- ... fraud.html

From the 70's and 80's

http://www.amazon.com/Politics-Pasta-Pr ... B007PM0EU2

From 1905

http://www.starkman.com/hippo/history/a ... ffens.html
jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: Davian On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 9:19 am

I'm not trying to say that it never ever happens but it simply doesn't occur at a level to turn elections...as indicated in the link I provided. There are small instances on both sides and the percentage of fraudulent. The rate of voter fraud is smaller than the error rate on electronic voting machines...hardly a massive crisis.

Here's another link for a study on it: http://www.brennancenter.org/content/re ... ter_fraud/
Davian

PostBy: Richard S. On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:01 am

Davian wrote:Independent groups did a study on this and there was something like 2000 total cases of in-person voter fraud from 2000-2010 (that's 250 total votes), and those were mostly people voting that werent eligible due to residency (voting in the wrong precinct, state, etc).

I believe you're talking about a study done by the GOP lawyers association if I remember the correct organization. That study included a lot of people that were convicted of more than just individual voter fraud. The problem with voter fraud is it's not like murder where you have a dead body and know the crime was committed. We know it exists but there is no reliable information on the extent, you cite a study of 2000 convictions and I can cite a study by Pew that estimates there is 24 million invalid or very inaccurate registrations, that's 1 in 8. That doesn't mean they are all fraudulent but it gives you an idea of how much potential there is for fraud.
Richard S.

Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

PostBy: Davian On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:44 am

Richard S. wrote:
Davian wrote:Independent groups did a study on this and there was something like 2000 total cases of in-person voter fraud from 2000-2010 (that's 250 total votes), and those were mostly people voting that werent eligible due to residency (voting in the wrong precinct, state, etc).

I believe you're talking about a study done by the GOP lawyers association if I remember the correct organization. That study included a lot of people that were convicted of more than just individual voter fraud. The problem with voter fraud is it's not like murder where you have a dead body and know the crime was committed. We know it exists but there is no reliable information on the extent, you cite a study of 2000 convictions and I can cite a study by Pew that estimates there is 24 million invalid or very inaccurate registrations, that's 1 in 8. That doesn't mean they are all fraudulent but it gives you an idea of how much potential there is for fraud.

No, its a different study as referenced in the link I provided earlier.
Davian

PostBy: rberq On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 10:52 am

According to investigations by the Republican Maine attorney general, there were 2 cases of confirmed improper voting in Maine in the last 40 years, apparently accidental. According to the Doonesbury cartoon, those 2 cases coincided with 2 confirmed sightings of Sasquatch in the last 40 years. According to Charlie Webster, head of the Maine Republican party, "busloads" of "hundreds of black people", that nobody knew, showed up and voted in small rural towns in Maine in the last election. Maine people are pretty cool, though, and it attracted no attention whatsoever from the news media or from election officials in these little towns where everybody knows everybody -- thank goodness Charlie noticed and brought it to our attention a week later!

So either (1) Charlie Webster, head of the Maine GOP, is off his medications, or (2) we have a really big problem here.
You decide.
rberq

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

PostBy: rberq On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:00 am

Richard S. wrote:The problem with voter fraud is it's not like murder where you have a dead body and know the crime was committed. We know it exists...

It seems to exist primarily when Republicans are in a tight race and seeking to disenfranchise the opposition, or when they have recently lost an election. What do you make of the analysis of this month's election which shows Democrats won the popular vote overall for the House, and the GOP retained control of the House only by gerrymandering in the states where they had legislative control? Do you include gerrymandering (by either party) as a type of vote fraud? If so, the last election truly WAS a sham, as it should have been a Democratic sweep.
rberq

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1300
Coal Size/Type: Nut -- Kimmel/Blaschak/Reading
Other Heating: Oil hot water radiators, propane

PostBy: Richard S. On: Fri Nov 16, 2012 11:18 am

Davian wrote:No, its a different study as referenced in the link I provided earlier.

I've briefly read that one too, no where in that document can they specifically outline exactly the extent of voter fraud. Fro example, how many people on food stamps are fraudulently receiving those benefits?

Voter ID is not going to solve all the voter problems but it's a start.
Richard S.

Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite