Coffee 11-24-12

Re: Coffee 11-24-12

PostBy: Poconoeagle On: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:02 pm

I am so sorry for you loss Fred. God bless your mom on her journey to heaven.
Poconoeagle

Stove/Furnace Make: Buckwalter & Co. , EFM520
Stove/Furnace Model: No. 28 Glenwood 1880, Alaska

PostBy: Davian On: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:19 pm

freetown fred wrote:Well, after a week in Jeans hospital in Burholm (Philly), Pa. with pneumonia & having her DNR wishes carried out, my 99 yr old Mom passed at 9:00 AM today. My prayers were for a quick & gentle crossing, oh yeah, the Creator pays pretty close attention to things. :) Nice riggin Chris.

You have my prayers.
Davian

Stove/Furnace Make: Morso
Stove/Furnace Model: 1410 Squirrel

PostBy: rockwood On: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:32 pm

Sorry Fred...
freetown fred wrote:oh yeah, the Creator pays pretty close attention to things

You got that right :!:
rockwood

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Stokermatic coal furnace
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Rockwood Stoveworks Circulator
Baseburners & Antiques: Malleable/Monarch Range
Coal Size/Type: Soft coal: Lump and stoker (slack coal)

PostBy: sharkman8810 On: Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:45 pm

Condolences for your mom Fred.

Rob, I'm doing the same thing, xmas lights on the porch roof. I was a string short, as i think we tossed one last season. My wife brings me a new set in the box, and i put it out on the porch roof, and sure enough a section doesnt light up :mad: . So make sure you plug in everything before hanging. New or not.
sharkman8810

Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 82 ul
Coal Size/Type: nut
Stove/Furnace Make: hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 82 u.l.

PostBy: freetown fred On: Sat Nov 24, 2012 10:42 pm

Many thanx to all you guys that posted on my Mom's passing. Much appreciated. :)
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sun Nov 25, 2012 12:31 am

Sorry to hear this Fred! :( May God rest her soul.

I know one thing - 99 isn't in my family tree, that's for sure. Although I suppose I'll never know that, as a doctors oversight lead to my grandmothers death at 90 (took her off anti-clot meds for what reason nobody seems to know .. had all the warning signs of clotting for a week before that no one picked up on, then she had a massive stroke). I'll be doing damn good if I make 60 the rate I'm going. ;)
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: Joeski On: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:46 am

freetown fred wrote:Mornin all, we got snow on the ground this AM--coffee & a muffin taste great Freddy, I'll grab some of that bacon also DM, don't want to do two starches, trying to keep this girlish figure toothy --this cold weather will be waitin for you when you get back. Have a good week end all.

freetown fred that is one nice photo. I bet in person it must be breathtaking to see. You must be a long way from people and towns?
Joeski

Stove/Furnace Make: Reading
Stove/Furnace Model: Susquehanna

PostBy: Joeski On: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:55 am

freetown fred wrote:Well, after a week in Jeans hospital in Burholme (Philly), Pa. with pneumonia & having her DNR wishes carried out, my 99 yr old Mom passed at 9:00 AM today. My prayers were for a quick & gentle crossing, oh yeah, the Creator pays pretty close attention to things. :) Nice riggin Chris.

Sorry to hear that Fred. :(
Joeski

Stove/Furnace Make: Reading
Stove/Furnace Model: Susquehanna

PostBy: freetown fred On: Sun Nov 25, 2012 8:00 am

Sometimes not far enough Joe ;) 15 minutes south to the village--20-25 minutes north to the heart of Cortland. :)
Joeski wrote:
freetown fred wrote:Mornin all, we got snow on the ground this AM--coffee & a muffin taste great Freddy, I'll grab some of that bacon also DM, don't want to do two starches, trying to keep this girlish figure toothy --this cold weather will be waitin for you when you get back. Have a good week end all.

freetown fred that is one nice photo. I bet in person it must be breathtaking to see. You must be a long way from people and towns?
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

PostBy: Hambden Bob On: Sun Nov 25, 2012 9:02 am

Well Fred,as far as I'm concerned,Mom really took it Downtown.....How Far ?.......All The Way !............ God Love Her And You,Brother. :angel:
Hambden Bob

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Harman 1998 Magnum Stoker
Coal Size/Type: Rice-A-Roni !

PostBy: LsFarm On: Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:20 am

Hey Fred, sorry to hear of your Mother passing.. 99 years! That's a good long run.

God Bless
Greg L
LsFarm

Stoker Coal Boiler: Axeman Anderson 260
Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Self-built 'Big Bertha' SS Boiler
Baseburners & Antiques: Keystone 11, Art Garland

PostBy: michaelanthony On: Wed Nov 28, 2012 7:12 pm

freetown fred wrote:Well, after a week in Jeans hospital in Burholme (Philly), Pa. with pneumonia & having her DNR wishes carried out, my 99 yr old Mom passed at 9:00 AM today. My prayers were for a quick & gentle crossing, oh yeah, the Creator pays pretty close attention to things. :) Nice riggin Chris.

Another angel got her wings.
michaelanthony

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant 2310, gold marc box, vogelzang pot belly
Coal Size/Type: Pea, and a little nut
Other Heating: Very cold FHA oil furnace