Is there something up with Blaschak?

Re: Is there something up with Blaschak?

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Nov 29, 2012 12:48 pm

Nice post SZ. Nothing is carved in stone relative to Mother Earth production. It is our knowledge & consistency that makes all this work There are & always will be variables--a bottom of the bin delivery is going to have smaller w/ more fines. The biggest reason I went with a hand fired is because she'll burn it all--sometimes more ash sometimes hotter burn, sometimes not. So much leans toward the common sense platform, I personally love it-- gives me a break from the EXACT, DIGITAL, DIDACTIC crap that people have gotten so lazy behind--sure, I get pissed when things don't quite meet up to my expectations, but it is what it is and I tend to just roll with it & do my best with the knowledge I've acquired over the years. I'm as much talkin about life in general, not just burnin coal. ;)
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Is there something up with Blaschak?

PostBy: Chuck_Steak On: Thu Nov 29, 2012 4:11 pm

freetown fred wrote:..sure, I get pissed when things don't quite meet up to my expectations,
but it is what it is and I tend to just roll with it & do my best with the knowledge I've acquired over the years.
I'm as much talkin about life in general, not just burnin coal. ;)

You got it, brother.. :cheers:

Dan
Chuck_Steak

Coal Size/Type: mostly nut, sometimes stove, Santa brand
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: Mark III

Visit Hitzer Stoves