- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 110K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93, Jotul 507
- Baseburners & Antiques: Red Cross Invader 2
- Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
He looks like Joe Dirt!!!
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Bucket a Day
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: installing a VC 2310 this summer
- Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Wood in the VC and anything that will fit in the Bucket a Day. It's not fussy.
Even more scary is that the reality of this is that the title of this thread is more likely to be "Mommy (or Daddy), I want another corn dog".
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
- Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
- Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)