- Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: LL AnthraKing 180K, Pocono110K,KStokr 90K, DVC
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Hitzer 50-93,
- Baseburners & Antiques: Invader 2 Wings Best, Glenwood #8 + Herald 116x
- Coal Size/Type: Rice, Chestnut
- Other Heating: Heating Oil CH, Toyotomi OM 22
He looks like Joe Dirt!!!
- Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Bucket a Day
- Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vigilant Casting 2310
- Baseburners & Antiques: rebuilding a 1906 March Brownback Double Heater, using a UMCO 1920's Pot Belly stove in the church
- Coal Size/Type: Pea/Nut/Wood in the VC and anything that will fit in the Bucket a Day. It's not fussy.
Even more scary is that the reality of this is that the title of this thread is more likely to be "Mommy (or Daddy), I want another corn dog".
- Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
- Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
- Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13.5 KW)