Glenn Beck's stunt highlights the hypocrasy of the left

Glenn Beck's stunt highlights the hypocrasy of the left

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Nov 30, 2012 12:03 pm

This was brilliant. Glenn took an Obama bobble-head figure, and submerged it in a mason jar of what he said was "pee-pee" :lol: (was actually food colored water, first reported to be beer).

He listed it on eBay (Obama in pee pee) and had planned to send the proceeds to charity. It reached over $11k before eBay decided to take it down, due to a "suggested" policy violation ( sale of bodily fluid :lol: ).

Of course, the mainstream media came out in full force, calling Glenn "despicable" ... and that the "GOP had reached a new low". Others called it a "publicity stunt".

What this did was highlight the double standard of the left. There was no such outcry when some *censored* submerged a CRUCIFIX in REAL urine!! But submerge a man, THEIR savior, into FAKE urine, and LOOK OUT! :lol: Leftists are so easily predictable. :roll: This also shows the double standard regarding muslim's mohammed - can you imagine if some lefty submerged mohammed in piss? Why haven't they done that, I wonder?? It's convenient for them to single out Christians, because they know nobody will do anything to them. Cowards.

He had the artist on his show that created the utterly disgusting portrait of our president depicted as "crucified". Another example of how the left is, the man fully expected to be attacked relentlessly by Beck because he disagrees with the portrait. The point was, the Constitution allows for FREE SPEECH, regardless of how despicable it is. The lefty artist commented during a break, and was caught on mic, saying how he was AMAZED at how REASONABLE a man Beck was - true to his word, he did not bash the guy one bit.

There's the difference between "us" and "them".

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2012/11 ... r-charity/

http://www.theblaze.com/contributions/b ... n-pee-pee/
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Glenn Beck's stunt highlights the hypocrasy of the left

PostBy: NoSmoke On: Fri Nov 30, 2012 2:14 pm

I always thought it was weird that the liberals wants to let Government control every aspect of our lives...except when it comes to abortion, then they come out in force and say "it is a woman's right to choose".

1) What about the father's rights? What if he wants the baby to live like in Roe versus Wade? The left would certainly do everything in their power to ensure if a child was born, the father would have to pay for it, yet when it comes to life or death...well they have no fatherly rights there. (Double Standard)

2) If I have an Eagles Nest that is on my land...that I pay taxes on...and was to climb up and squish an Eagles Egg, I would be thrown in prison and have massive fines, but when it comes to aborting a live, human being that science has absolutely proven to be alive at conception, how come they are willing to pay US Taxpayer money to do so? The bigger question is: if a human fetus is not alive before birth, then how come you have to kill it still? (Double Standard)

For some reason they feel it is okay to call Christian Hypocrites, but that is just fine; it is an easy name to call someone. Perhaps if they read a little bit in the bible they would see that God never tells anyone to follow those that follow Jesus...no it clearly says in the bible to follow Jesus example.
NoSmoke

Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vogelzang Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler (Back-up)

PostBy: franco b On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:54 pm

I have always found Glenn Beck's satire very funny. Love it.
franco b

Hand Fed Coal Stove: V ermont Castings 2310, Franco Belge 262
Baseburners & Antiques: Glenwood Modern Oak 114
Coal Size/Type: nut and pea

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 2:57 pm

Me too Franco. He's also a breath of fresh air in the news media world today.

Great post NoSmoke - I agree 200%.
SMITTY

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:00 pm

If the (this pains me) "artist" who "created?" the Crucifix in urine placed his (pain again) "art" on eBay, would eBay toss his auction out?
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:03 pm

VERY good question!! :gee:
SMITTY

PostBy: lsayre On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:07 pm

My guess is that they would not remove it.
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Stockton Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (13 KW)

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 3:09 pm

I think your absolutely right .. but they would hear about it from hundreds of thousands of people, and probably end up taking it down eventually to save face.
SMITTY