Looking to buy coal pike county pa

Forum rules
ATTN Coal Dealers: To advertise your company you're allowed to start one new topic in "Coal Prices, Coal Quality, Coal Dealer Inquiries and Reviews". You may also respond to other topics started by others where your company has been mentioned and are encouraged to do so. Any other posts just for advertising here or anywhere else on nepacrossroads.com will be considered spam and removed. Repeated violations will result in a permanent ban.

Looking to buy coal pike county pa

PostBy: Betterdaysocny On: Fri Nov 23, 2012 3:50 pm

Hi to all, just installed a ds energy maxx 100 and I love it. I'm looking to purchase some more coal, maybe 3 tons depending on price. Anyone know of decent stove coal in my area at a good price?

Thanks TJ
Betterdaysocny

Stove/Furnace Make: D. S. machine
Stove/Furnace Model: Energy maxx 110

Re: Looking to buy coal pike county pa

PostBy: fifthg On: Sat Nov 24, 2012 9:31 am

Gale mining co,excellent stove coal,has egg coal in with stove. 1 570 668 5410
fifthg

Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Harman DVC 500
Baseburners & Antiques: Reading Foundry & Supply Co.
Coal Size/Type: rice,pea Gale Mining Co Anthracite

PostBy: wingswheelssnow On: Sat Dec 01, 2012 7:34 am

Hi not sure where in pike county you are but if you familiar with the branchville/ sparta area in new jersey their is wilson coal co they are about 20 min from the dingmans bridge pa prices are fair for the area however you can go further and get cheaper coal. :D
wingswheelssnow

Stove/Furnace Make: Harman
Stove/Furnace Model: magnifire111

Visit Lehigh Anthracite

PostBy: wilder11354 On: Thu Dec 06, 2012 8:40 pm

if i was you, i would head to wilkes barre area. Lots of coal dealers there, I get mine from Chevreys in Plymouth Pa. Prices as of last week, 11-29 was $185 a ton any size picked up at yard.
http://fchervycoaldelivery.com/
wilder11354

Hand Fed Coal Boiler: Harman SF260
Coal Size/Type: nut or pea, anthracite
Other Heating: crown oil boiler, backup.if needed

PostBy: BlaschakBulkSales On: Mon Dec 10, 2012 9:33 am

You could try R.E. Wittenbrader Inc in Lake Ariel at 570-689-2488 or Outside Matters in Hawley at 570-253-5028. Both sell Blaschak Coal.
BlaschakBulkSales

PostBy: Bruce M On: Fri Dec 14, 2012 8:18 pm

BlaschakBulkSales wrote:You could try R.E. Wittenbrader Inc in Lake Ariel at 570-689-2488 or Outside Matters in Hawley at 570-253-5028. Both sell Blaschak Coal.

I bought 12 tons from them this year and it seems to be burning great with not a lot of ash. Father and son business, very nice guys.
Bruce M

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machine 1627 basement stove

Visit Lehigh Anthracite