Gun Registration

Gun Registration

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:49 pm

This was found on another forum. I like the concept.

" About ten years ago, when gun registration was a foot in Canada, several guys that I knew messed with the system. Here's what happened and here's what they did.

The government wanted to know exactly who owned firearms and what they owned. Registration forms were everywhere and the government encouraged folks to fill out the forms and send them in.

So guys I knew filled out the forms. They filled out forms in other peoples names. They took great satisfaction in registering guns in the name of liberals and other idiots. One of my friends mailed in dozens of registeration forms in the names of left wing local politicians. He registered stuff such as "bomb, thermonuclear" and "Thompson submachinegun"

And every one of these phony registrations was investigated. Another one of my friends went to courthouses and he copied down names and dates of birth from the courthouse docket. This caused a lot of problems because it appeared that dozens of felons were trying to register guns.

If gun registration ever happens in the US, there are dozens of ways in which you can mess the system up. "
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Gun Registration

PostBy: grumpy On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 2:59 pm

Since this is a new thread ,and off topic, but I will ask here anyway, someone posted the stats of people killed by gun control over the years all around the world, I have looked in every thread about guns and can't find it. Anyone remember where it was posted?
grumpy

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:27 pm

grumpy wrote:Since this is a new thread ,and off topic, but I will ask here anyway, someone posted the stats of people killed by gun control over the years all around the world, I have looked in every thread about guns and can't find it. Anyone remember where it was posted?

I will help look as well. I cant remember either
Flyer5

PostBy: grumpy On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:28 pm

Thanks, I have looked hard but am not seeing it.
grumpy

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Dec 29, 2012 3:39 pm

Oh , That one. LOL I was thinking of a different one.
Flyer5