Free Money for Mass. Residence !

Free Money for Mass. Residence !

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:13 am

Did my title get your attention :idea:

"MassSave" is a program i use often in my realestate work because it is as simple as "free money" sitting out their!
The first step is to call and have an energy audit done (a person will come to your house and will replace every light bulb in your home with an energy saving bulb free of charge, among a few other things that take about 30 minutes to complete), once that is done you can then go out anytime after and buy any energy efficient or energy star rated items and qualify for HUGE rebates ($800.00 for furnace or boiler, 300 for H/W tank, among many other things as posted in the link provided below).

keep me in mind if you know anyone buying or selling realestate in south eastern MA!

http://www.masssave.com/residential/lig ... ces/offers
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: Free Money for Mass. Residence !

PostBy: Richard S. On: Thu Jan 03, 2013 8:31 am

dcrane wrote: ($800.00 for furnace or boiler, 300 for H/W tank,


What's the qualifications for this? Efficiency I'm assuming but how much and would coal boilers apply?
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Re: Free Money for Mass. Residence !

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jan 03, 2013 12:58 pm

Richard S. wrote:
dcrane wrote: ($800.00 for furnace or boiler, 300 for H/W tank,


What's the qualifications for this? Efficiency I'm assuming but how much and would coal boilers apply?


they have various incentives for various efficiancy ratings (IE: if you get a furnace or boiler with an 86% rating you get more then if it was an 80% rating)
I have never asked about coal or wood boilers (thats a great question though!)
I will attach some of the recent incentives through mass save i have personally used on houses ive listed for sale to obtain the most i could for my sellers,
I have had entire houses insulated, entire houses filled with lighting, new water heaters installed, foam insulation done around attack, $800 rebate on almost any oil fired boiler or gas furnace, etc.
Its free money that people just are not aware is out their for them which is why hiring a good Realtor pays for itself! ;)

free work 001.jpg
(135.62 KiB) Viewed 10 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
free work preformed
[nepathumb]39281[/nepathumb]


insulate house cheap 001.jpg
(102.35 KiB) Viewed 13 times
View: New PagePopup • Select:BBCode
$100 for $1400 job
[nepathumb]39280[/nepathumb]
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404


Re: Free Money for Mass. Residence !

PostBy: Richard S. On: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:08 pm

dcrane wrote:I have had entire houses insulated, entire houses filled with lighting, new water heaters installed, foam insulation done around attack, $800 rebate on almost any oil fired boiler or gas furnace, etc.
Its free money that people just are not aware is out their for them which is why hiring a good Realtor pays for itself! ;)


I'm glad you're bringing this to peoples attention and they should take advantage of it but it's not "free money". ;)
Richard S.
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Van Wert VA1200
Coal Size/Type: Buckwheat/Anthracite

Re: Free Money for Mass. Residence !

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jan 03, 2013 2:21 pm

well... i wanted MA residence to read this thread because i think its as close to free money as is humanly possible ;) It warrants publicity in the these hard times and these money's all just sit in a large nstar account unless people start taking advantage.
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404