Gun control

Re: Gun control

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:04 pm

Perhaps all guns should be painted pink. Or shoot flowers. They can get FreddieW to design the ammunition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031Dshcnso4
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:06 pm

I'm On Fire wrote:Perhaps all guns should be painted pink. Or shoot flowers. They can get FreddieW to design the ammunition.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=031Dshcnso4

The next one I build will be pink.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: grumpy On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 3:15 pm

http://m.washingtonexaminer.com/wyoming ... O8SfrYdFJM

Wyoming lawmakers propose bill to nullify new federal gun laws
grumpy

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 4:05 pm

Like I said flyer, I could care less what anyone has, I don't have any need for it myself but could care less if you or anyone else gets high cap mags by the truck load as long as your not some nutcase that shouldn't even own one weapon for some reason or another. Remember that statement I don't care if they don't outlaw anything gunwise except I would like to see the gun sale exemptions closed & treat everyone the same, if some lose money by not having that market then so be it, pay the lobbyists more & maybe it will come back. If you weren't referring to me then you shouldn't have quoted me.
Last edited by samhill on Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: lsayre On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:15 pm

It's sad, but the inversion of news media propaganda is now complete. One time establishment/government mouthpiece Pravda is now telling it like it is, whereas the MSM in this country is now towing the establishment/government line.

Here is what Pravda is willing to tell us. You won't find honesty like this in the MSM.

http://english.pravda.ru/opinion/column ... ns_guns-0/
lsayre

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S130 Coal Gun
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Pea
Other Heating: Resistance Boiler (if I ever get it fixed)

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:27 pm

samhill wrote:Like I said flyer, I could care less what anyone has, I don't have any need for it myself but could care less if you or anyone else gets high cap mags by the truck load as long as your nut some nutcase that shouldn't even own one weapon for some reason or another. Remember that statement I don't care if they don't outlaw anything gunwise except I would like to see the gun sale exemptions closed & treat everyone the same, if some lose money by not having that market then so be it, pay the lobbyists more & maybe it will come back. If you weren't referring to me then you shouldn't have quoted me.

Not sure what I meant. Cant remember. I am just sick and miserable with the flu.
Flyer5

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 6:45 pm

Take care & get well soon but don't take any kind of medicine, rumor has it that this whole flu thing is a Gov. plot to weaken the energy & will of the would be insurgents so they most likely put something in all the drugs normally used to combat the flu :shock: :sick: . In all seriousness I hope it doesn't hit you too hard they said this is a bad long lasting one.
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 7:10 pm

samhill wrote:Take care & get well soon but don't take any kind of medicine, rumor has it that this whole flu thing is a Gov. plot to weaken the energy & will of the would be insurgents so they most likely put something in all the drugs normally used to combat the flu :shock: :sick: . In all seriousness I hope it doesn't hit you too hard they said this is a bad long lasting one.

Thanks, :D

It is I have had it a while just hit me hard yesterday and today. Might be the meds. :)
Flyer5

PostBy: 009to090 On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:47 am

Did you know.....

• A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl , Miss. , was halted by the school's vice principal after he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in his truck.

• A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door heard gunfire and apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.

• A 2002 terrorist attack at an Israeli school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.

• A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy , Va. , came to an abrupt conclusion when students carrying firearms confronted the shooter.

• A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden , Utah , ended when an armed off-duty police officer intervened.

• A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston , Texas , was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns.

• A 2012 church shooting in Aurora , Colo. , was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.

• At the recent mall shooting in Portland , Ore. , the gunman took his own life minutes after being confronted by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.

2,500 times last year alone legal gun owners stopped violent crime when confronted with it long before any police assistance ... Of course, you probably didn't know any of this because mainstream media doesn't find it worth reporting. It's not sensational enough and doesn't fit with their agenda. What's insane is
people who think removing rights from responsible people will somehow keep them safe.
009to090

Stoker Coal Boiler: EFM 520 HighBoy
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: DVC-500 x 2
Coal Size/Type: Anthracite Rice

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:08 pm

009to090 wrote:
Did you know.....

• A 1997 high school shooting in Pearl , Miss. , was halted by the school's vice principal after he retrieved the Colt .45 he kept in his truck.

• A 1998 middle school shooting ended when a man living next door heard gunfire and apprehended the shooter with his shotgun.

• A 2002 terrorist attack at an Israeli school was quickly stopped by an armed teacher and a school guard.

• A 2002 law school shooting in Grundy , Va. , came to an abrupt conclusion when students carrying firearms confronted the shooter.

• A 2007 mall shooting in Ogden , Utah , ended when an armed off-duty police officer intervened.

• A 2009 workplace shooting in Houston , Texas , was halted by two coworkers who carried concealed handguns.

• A 2012 church shooting in Aurora , Colo. , was stopped by a member of the congregation carrying a gun.

• At the recent mall shooting in Portland , Ore. , the gunman took his own life minutes after being confronted by a shopper carrying a concealed weapon.

2,500 times last year alone legal gun owners stopped violent crime when confronted with it long before any police assistance ... Of course, you probably didn't know any of this because mainstream media doesn't find it worth reporting. It's not sensational enough and doesn't fit with their agenda. What's insane is
people who think removing rights from responsible people will somehow keep them safe.

Very good points. :up:
Flyer5

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 1:21 pm

Flyer5 wrote:
009to090 wrote:
Did you know.....

Very good points. :up:

Ditto!! :up:
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: SuperBeetle On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:02 am

Here we go..............

Gun control: 11 bills already introduced in Congress

http://www.eveningsun.com/ci_22353496/gun-control-11-bills-already-introduced-congress
This link is broken, either the page no longer exists or there is some other issue like a typo.
SuperBeetle

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark II
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Nut, & Stove Anthracite

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:12 am

It's pretty clear this administration and the media has an agenda. The NRA presented their case at the meeting with Joe Biden, et.al., and Biden said to them, "well that's all well and good, but we need to focus on the guns".

100% agenda. This has NOTHING to do with the kids of Sandy Hook. This administration could care less about them. They're foaming at the mouth on gun restrictions, so that's what they're going to do come hell or high water. It's a done deal. :mad:

SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: plumb-r On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:25 am

I read yesterday that the NRA had over 4 million members and since the Sandy Hook shooting they have been getting approx. 8,000 new members per day. Hopefully the number help sway votes. Not worried about the house, just the senate. :(
plumb-r

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 10:34 am

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OyS3CEIbpJo
[/youtube]
Flyer5