Gun Appreciation Day


Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 3:50 pm

Is there a reason why their petition is asking for money? I'd of signed it but I've not the money to throw to them. Unfortunately, you can't sign the petition unless you pay for it.
I'm On Fire
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: freetown fred On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 6:05 pm

Good, then stay away from them :( It happens to be on MLK day of which I'm not necessarily a big fan of--BUT, I do have respect & have listened to several things that the man said that I was impressed with. Yeah, for me it comes down to that respect thing--I think they're making a BIG mistake--HELLoooo, he was shot to death--I'm sure that will make for some good media coverage fkin a-holes
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix


Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

freetown fred wrote:Good, then stay away from them :( It happens to be on MLK day of which I'm not necessarily a big fan of--BUT, I do have respect & have listened to several things that the man said that I was impressed with. Yeah, for me it comes down to that respect thing--I think they're making a BIG mistake--HELLoooo, he was shot to death--I'm sure that will make for some good media coverage fkin a-holes



No its on a Saturday. Jan 19th
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: freetown fred On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:41 pm

:bang: :oops2: Is that inauguration day??? Damn, not that either---I really DO have to get off the hill more often. :shock:
freetown fred
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: SMITTY On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 10:56 pm

I haven't left my hill in weeks, and I'm just fine Fred. :D ;)
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: jpete On: Wed Jan 09, 2013 11:15 pm

freetown fred wrote::bang: :oops2: Is that inauguration day??? Damn, not that either---I really DO have to get off the hill more often. :shock:


The day before.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:28 pm

Quote from a dead man "
I didn't think dying for my guns was worth it, for till I died because I had no guns.
"
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: samhill On: Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:23 pm

I hope it all gets settled soon, my guns got wind of it & can't wait to finally get their day. Now I just hope the knives don't hear about this, it will be never ending we may just have to make the year longer to fit in all possible weapons. :roll: :P
samhill
 
Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: homecomfort On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 12:21 pm

there is a thousand ways to die, the fact that we survive at all is amazing. adding more guns, in the hands of incapable, unproven, unstable hands( and minds) just adds a thousand more ways.
homecomfort
 
Stove/Furnace Make: Franco-Belge,+ Penn Stove
Stove/Furnace Model: Normandie, + Chubby

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Jan 11, 2013 11:32 pm

homecomfort wrote:there is a thousand ways to die, the fact that we survive at all is amazing. adding more guns, in the hands of incapable, unproven, unstable hands( and minds) just adds a thousand more ways.


You mean the police? On average, they hit what they aim at 30% of the time.

That housewife in Georgia hiding in her attic, protecting her two small children, with a gun she only learned to use the week before, fired six shots and hit her target 5 times.
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: Gun Appreciation Day

PostBy: grumpy On: Sat Jan 12, 2013 12:31 am

Yeah like the NYC cops that shot seven bystanders while trying to hit the perp.. Cops are bad shots compared to civilians.
grumpy