Actions speak louder than words.

Actions speak louder than words.

PostBy: Rystoker On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:26 am

"The fact that we are here today to debate raising America’s debt limit is a sign of leadership failure....Increasing America’s debt weakens us domestically and internationally....Washington is shifting the burden of bad choices today onto the backs of our children and grandchildren. Americans deserve better." - From Sen. Obama’s Floor Speech, March 20, 2006
Rystoker

Stove/Furnace Make: EFM
Stove/Furnace Model: DF520

Re: Actions speak louder than words.

PostBy: cabinover On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:28 am

Well...uhhhh.....ummmm....that was then and uhhhh.....this is now... :roll: I wasn't the president then but now it's very important to keep my agenda on track.
cabinover

Stoker Coal Boiler: Hybrid Axeman Anderson 130
Baseburners & Antiques: Sparkle #12
Coal Size/Type: Pea, Buckwheat, Nut
Other Heating: LP Hot air. WA TX for coal use.

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 6:45 am

News flash. He's a slimy no good polotician. He said things that people wanted to hear to get where he wanted. Now he's where he wants to be and he doean't give a *censored* about anyone.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: dcrane On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 7:05 am

I'm On Fire wrote:News flash. He's a slimy no good polotician. He said things that people wanted to hear to get where he wanted. Now he's where he wants to be and he doean't give a *censored* about anyone.

ditto that! its all smoke and mirrors until they win elections :mad: I cant believe people did not see this clearly sooner (not that Mit was the perfect choice either but holy crap i was so disappointed in all the recent elections i feel like giving up voting :( )
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

PostBy: GA cracker On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:21 am

"Politicans are the lowest form of life on earth, Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of Politican" Gen. G.S. Patton
GA cracker

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark iii
Coal Size/Type: nut
Other Heating: Central heat and air

PostBy: Rigar On: Wed Jan 16, 2013 9:27 am

GA cracker wrote:"Politicans are the lowest form of life on earth, Liberal Democrats are the lowest form of Politican" Gen. G.S. Patton

....sooooo true ! :cheers:
Rigar

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace