List of EO by Barry

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: KLook On: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:23 pm

Pelosi and Feinstein will just have to ban him! ;)

That was impressive and there are many that can do it. How do you stop that? Revolvers only? They would be shocked to see a pro do that also. Just round them up, they are all to dangerous.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: dcrane On: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:24 pm

KLook wrote:
some people know how to work our systems like putty in their hands


Well it is not the immigrants themselves my friend. You see, you and I pay people to go out and find these folks and give them free stuff. I have seen and experienced this firsthand. Guess who these "gov. workers" voted for?? They have stuff for free to migrants that you and I cant buy at the store. Plus we open schools and daycares for free, notice that word, and hire bilingual teachers and teach the kids what a great place America is and it's all because of our savior, Obama. The migrants come to Maine to rake blueberries, a very hard job that I have done myself all the years I was growing up. To make money to buy school clothes, ME I mean. Now, they get housing, schooling, food stamps, transportation, and healthcare. On top of the fact that they make more raking blueberries then ANY agricultural crop in the US. I had a family renting one on my houses that had a daughter at Wellesley. :shock: These people have all these benefits but I get nothing if I decide to go rake blueberries. Is it any wonder that the local white kids will not rake anymore?

Kevin


Ohhh god... dont even get me going on this subject (we need a whole new thread for this bro)! :lol:
dcrane
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:35 pm

KLook wrote:Pelosi and Feinstein will just have to ban him! ;)

That was impressive and there are many that can do it. How do you stop that? Revolvers only? They would be shocked to see a pro do that also. Just round them up, they are all to dangerous.

Kevin



I can swap mags pretty fast. Not quite as fast as this guy. That is impressive. But my point is its not very hard with even a little practice. Its all muscle memory with sight for accuracy. I may be 1.5 seconds probably not quite as accurate on the first shot after reload either but enough to be effective if ever needed.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer


Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: jpete On: Thu Jan 17, 2013 10:44 pm

I'll admit that I haven't done much pistol shooting but why doesn't the slide lock back when he's out? Or is he so good he's counting his shots and he swaps before he fires the last round?
jpete
 
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:20 am

jpete wrote:I'll admit that I haven't done much pistol shooting but why doesn't the slide lock back when he's out? Or is he so good he's counting his shots and he swaps before he fires the last round?



If you look it has an external hammer. I believe it is a 1911 style. That is an advantage of that style pistol. A disadvantage is some people prefer not to carry with a round in the hole just because of that.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: SMITTY On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 12:37 am

Flyer5 wrote:
jpete wrote:I'll admit that I haven't done much pistol shooting but why doesn't the slide lock back when he's out? Or is he so good he's counting his shots and he swaps before he fires the last round?



If you look it has an external hammer. I believe it is a 1911 style. That is an advantage of that style pistol. A disadvantage is some people prefer not to carry with a round in the hole just because of that.

There's a couple gun brands that don't lock the slide back. I couldn't get a good look at his gun there, but to me it looked like a striker fired Glock - no hammer. But, all the Glock's I've shot always lock back on the last round. He may keep his thumb on the slide release while shooting.
SMITTY
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 1:12 am

SMITTY wrote:
Flyer5 wrote:
jpete wrote:I'll admit that I haven't done much pistol shooting but why doesn't the slide lock back when he's out? Or is he so good he's counting his shots and he swaps before he fires the last round?



If you look it has an external hammer. I believe it is a 1911 style. That is an advantage of that style pistol. A disadvantage is some people prefer not to carry with a round in the hole just because of that.

There's a couple gun brands that don't lock the slide back. I couldn't get a good look at his gun there, but to me it looked like a striker fired Glock - no hammer. But, all the Glock's I've shot always lock back on the last round. He may keep his thumb on the slide release while shooting.




The 2nd gun is the 1911 type. And with the slide lock that is the trickiest part, Not closing the slide before the mag is in.
Flyer5
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

Re: List of EO by Barry

PostBy: KLook On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 9:49 am

The slow mo clearly shows that the slide does not lock back. Therefore he must count the shots to have one in the chamber. I think this is why he cautions about keeping his finger off the trigger while reloading. The first gun has a hammer, I am not sure about the second gun, but I think it is a 1911 as he only fires about 6 or 7 shots.

Kevin
KLook
 
Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000