Lance Armstrong

Re: Lance Armstrong

PostBy: KLook On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:28 pm

Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. He did not cheat anybody. Charley Hustle was a model player.

Ditto for me franco.

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: dcrane On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 8:57 pm

franco b wrote:Pete Rose should be in the Hall of Fame. He did not cheat anybody. Charley Hustle was a model player. His crime was he made some bets. Not against his own team.

I agree, I dont really care what he did...this guy "IS" baseball, i even think they called him "Mr. Baseball" when he played? how is he not in the hall of fame :shock: this interest me alot more then Plance, Vance, Lance or w/e his name is LOL
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

PostBy: watkinsdr On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:16 pm

Lance went to Europe and kicked A$$. Every single major bicycling competitor was cheating (doping, blood transfusions, etc.) along with him too. The biggest single difference was: Lance was not only the best "cheater," he was the best team leader and cyclist. Lance also had the world's best cycling coach, Johan Bruyneel, born and raised in Belgium, who was the master mind behind the doping; and, blood transfusions--- funny how his name hasn't even come up?? Blame Lance for being the very best bicycling cheater in the World for seven straight years if you must; but, every single bicyclist behind him was cheating too---in all fairness their names should be pulled through the mud too.

My point? If we were talking about a Frenchman who won the Tour de France seven years in a row and doped/cheated this story wouldn't even make it across the Atlantic. Since we're talking about a Texan who kicked European A$$---the Europeans and their butt buddies in the USADA won't stop until the American vermin has been exterminated.

I lived in Europe for six long years serving in the USAF---I know how much those European bastards hate us.

And I'd love to watch Lance kick their A$$ again...
watkinsdr

Stoker Coal Boiler: AHS S260 Boiler

PostBy: Dann757 On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:28 pm

watkinsdr wrote:My point? If we were talking about a Frenchman who won the Tour de France seven years in a row and doped/cheated this story wouldn't even make it across the Atlantic. Since we're talking about a Texan who kicked European A$$---the Europeans and their butt buddies in the USADA won't stop until the American vermin has been exterminated.

I lived in Europe for six long years serving in the USAF---I know how much those European bastards hate us.

Wow. Great post and I appreciate that explanation! Thanks for your service!
Dann757

PostBy: jpete On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:31 pm

Say what you will....

jpete

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mk II
Coal Size/Type: Stove, Nut, Pea
Other Heating: Dino juice

PostBy: Dann757 On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:33 pm

Image FAIL
Dann757

PostBy: KLook On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 10:35 pm

I have to say my retired AF buddy says the same thing and much more about the Muslims.

Kevin
KLook

Stoker Coal Boiler: Harman VF 3000
Coal Size/Type: rice, bagged, Blaschak
Stove/Furnace Make: Harman (Back In Maine)
Stove/Furnace Model: VF 3000

PostBy: Dann757 On: Fri Jan 18, 2013 11:14 pm

Uhhhh Kevin don't get me started, I'm sympathetic to Anders Breivik :shock:

Why didn't they just check Lance's change purse? I heard steroids make your balls shrink down to the size of lentils :lol:
Dann757

PostBy: warminmn On: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:41 am

Lance, at the time he was racing (I was a fan but dont ride myself), was like Michael Jordan in basketball, he "supposedly" kept himself clean, worked hard, trained, and was just plain an ironman. One of the worlds greatest athletes. I always respected him. I usually believed him too. If I had a son I would have been happy to have my son consider Lance a sports hero. He fed his friends to the lions saying they lied about him. Then he admits it when its convenient for him? Now he will probably snitch on all the others, maybe even lie and pretend to repent his sins. He can kiss my ass now.

I agree about Pete Rose being in the HOF. I can forgive a mistake or two Pete made but not 15 years of lies like Lance.
warminmn

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Chubby Junior, Efel Nestor Martin
Coal Size/Type: nut and stove anthracite. Soft coal
Other Heating: wood

PostBy: SMITTY On: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:53 am

Obama is LOVING this. The whole country is in an uproar over guns, thanks to their successful propaganda campaign, and now everyone's focused on Amstrong on fatty fattastic's show.

Did anyone see Germany request it's .... oh I don't know ....... 674 TONS OF GOLD back???? Hmmmmmmmm .......

Did anyone see Japan reduce the Yen 2%??? Hmmmmmmmmm .......

Is anyone calling out Obama on his complete and utter FAILURE as a president? 7.8% unemployment unchanged ON PAPER - so that means in reality it's WAY worse than that!

Benghazi? Oh yeah, forgot about that one ......

He LOVES this. :mad:
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

PostBy: SteveZee On: Sat Jan 19, 2013 9:28 am

Lance saying everybody was doing it doesn't make it right. He sat there and lied and cheated, then sued anyone who called him out!

Just glad we got Smitty (God Love him) for calling out The President on this one! :lol: I know you've the inauguration locked in on your DVR Smitty. :lol:
SteveZee

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Glenwood Modern Oak 116 & Glenwood 208 C Range

PostBy: Paulie On: Sat Jan 19, 2013 12:24 pm

They may very well all have been cheating, so toss the rule book and go for speed. BUT, they didn't, so basically he is a lying cheating scum bag and should be treated as such. Not to say some of his charity work is not worth while, which is why he is coming out
and trying to get a clean break. Think he made it worse.
Paulie

Stove/Furnace Make: leisure Line
Stove/Furnace Model: Pioneer