Please if anyone knows where to find screws for the glass to the door of this stove that would be great in need of replacing the glass.....it shattered. We own a Franko Belge great investment but very difficult finding parts for it. If anyone has a spare or the parts I need please let me know asap.
- New Member
- Posts: 1
- Joined: Mon Jan 21, 2013 11:53 pm
- Stove/Furnace Make: Franko Belge
- Stove/Furnace Model: 101.08.02
I believe the glass is held in the same way in all the models. Steel strips held by machine screws that press against a gasket. Any hardware that stocks metric screws should have what you need or can be re tapped to American threads.
You can send a private message to me if you wish and I will try to help.
- Posts: 3262
- Joined: Wed Nov 05, 2008 6:11 pm
- Location: Kent CT
- Stove/Furnace Make: Franco Belge
- Stove/Furnace Model: 10-475
You can always fit a piece of steel to it.
- Posts: 11127
- Joined: Fri Oct 01, 2004 8:35 pm
- Location: NEPA
- Stove/Furnace Make: Van Wert
- Stove/Furnace Model: VA1200