Eerie photo?

Eerie photo?

PostBy: Rwalker On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:36 pm

http://photoblog.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/01/22/16648360-viral-eerie-photo-of-french-soldier-in-mali-upsets-military-officials?lite
:rofl: :funny: :junmp:

I am especially fond of this comment from the obviously liberal writer: The bandana is an accessory sold for fans of the violent military game “Call of Duty.” At first glance, the soldier bears eerie resemblance the character Ghost from the video game.

Actually jackass...the bandana is sold by a lot of companies. Mine was purchased from Total Skull a number of years ago when I purchased my second motorcycle. The reason? It protects my face from flying road debris, bugs, and keeps my beard from wrapping up around my eyes when I am cruising down the highway. These are mostly purchased by bikers. Anyone see Wild Hogs? Even Tim Allen wore one in one of the scenes. This was long before Ghost made his appearance in Call of Duty, which is a badass game that I own many of!

Can we not turn everything into a speech about violence and guns? It is just a sweet ass bandana. I get asked constantly where I got it. :D
Rwalker

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 983

Re: Eerie photo?

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 7:18 pm

My response to the article:
TheMedia=Idiots

Thanks for the new background image for my computer of a badass soldier. FYI, Isolde Raftery, you friggin' moron. It's just a bandanna. It's got absolutely nothing with Ghost or the Call of Duty franchise. It's sold in stores that sell motorcycles and in many other stores. It's purpose is to keep dust and bugs out of your mouth and face, bikers use them all the time. Bandannas have been around for many, many, many, many years long before Activision and Infinity Ward ever came up with call of Duty. This article right here is just more proof that the media and it's writers are a bunch of retards.

I also own call of Duty and Medal of Honor but I'm more of an RPG player, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout. Those are my games.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: dcrane On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:07 pm

I'm On Fire wrote:My response to the article:
TheMedia=Idiots

Thanks for the new background image for my computer of a badass soldier. FYI, Isolde Raftery, you friggin' moron. It's just a bandanna. It's got absolutely nothing with Ghost or the Call of Duty franchise. It's sold in stores that sell motorcycles and in many other stores. It's purpose is to keep dust and bugs out of your mouth and face, bikers use them all the time. Bandannas have been around for many, many, many, many years long before Activision and Infinity Ward ever came up with call of Duty. This article right here is just more proof that the media and it's writers are a bunch of retards.

I also own call of Duty and Medal of Honor but I'm more of an RPG player, Oblivion, Skyrim, Fallout. Those are my games.

then you sir should take a peek at your future...
dcrane

Hand Fed Coal Stove: Crane 404

PostBy: freetown fred On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:32 pm

My only response to the initial post is :wtf: over!
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

PostBy: samhill On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:37 pm

If he had a pair of matching gloves it would be great. ;)
samhill

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: keystoker 160
Hand Fed Coal Stove: hitzer 75 in garage
Stove/Furnace Make: keystoker/hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: koker 160/ hitzer 75

PostBy: NoSmoke On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:42 pm

Jeesh, if they think that photo was errie, they should have seen my ex-wife in lingerie! It was like a Holstein wearing a Tutu.
NoSmoke

Hand Fed Coal Boiler: New Yoker WC90
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Vogelzang Pot Bellied Stove
Coal Size/Type: Stove/Nut/Pea Anthracite
Other Heating: Munchkin LP Boiler (Back-up)

PostBy: Rigar On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 8:56 pm

NoSmoke wrote:Jeesh, if they think that photo was errie, they should have seen my ex-wife in lingerie! It was like a Holstein wearing a Tutu.

.....LMFAO...!!! :clap: :jawdrop:
Rigar

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Keystoker A 150
Coal Size/Type: anthracite rice
Stove/Furnace Make: Keystoker
Stove/Furnace Model: A 150 warm air furnace

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:46 pm

dcrane wrote:
I'm On Fire wrote:My response to the article:
TheMedia=Idiots

then you sir should take a peek at your future...

I am so not buying that garbage. Zenimax Online has done a great dis-service to The Elder Scrolls franchise. :D Although that Alliance trailer was pretty cool.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator