More absolute IDIOCY over guns

More absolute IDIOCY over guns

PostBy: SMITTY On: Thu Jan 24, 2013 4:51 pm

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with people in public schools. Are they just dumb, or mentally retarded? This is the SECOND idiotic story I've seen in the past couple weeks.

What is the deal? Are they doing this on purpose to indoctrinate the next generation to be petrified with fear upon sight of a firearm? That's my guess. :mad:

IDIOTS!!!

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01 ... like-this/

Here's last weeks MORON school official of the week award:

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013/01 ... ubble-gun/
SMITTY

Stoker Coal Boiler: Patriot Coal - custom built by Jim Dorsey
Hand Fed Coal Stove: Harman Mark III (not currently in use)
Coal Size/Type: Rice / Blaschak anthracite
Other Heating: Oil fired Burnham boiler

Re: More absolute IDIOCY over guns

PostBy: freetown fred On: Thu Jan 24, 2013 5:40 pm

I think what's really sad is I suspect with the brain washing Liberal Policies these teachers/ administrators are taught in college for the soul purpose of passing them down to our kids/ grandkids.--I know what would be going on if that were my daughter--I'd be on those people like flies on a *censored* stick--sad, sad state of affairs---on the other side--did this really happen as explained in the video??? I got NO confidence in the media, right or left--& that's just as sad. :(
freetown fred

Hand Fed Coal Stove: HITZER 50-93
Coal Size/Type: BLASCHAK Nut/Stove mix

PostBy: plumb-r On: Thu Jan 24, 2013 8:49 pm

It says something about the sad state of our education systems when something as innocent as this gets to this point. :no1:
plumb-r

Stove/Furnace Make: Hitzer
Stove/Furnace Model: 608 Energy Master I Stoker

PostBy: I'm On Fire On: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:02 am

I'd be pulling my child out of that school in a flash. Labeled at a problem? A terrorist? It goes on the permanent record? Are you kidding me? Then I'd be finding myself a real good lawyer and I'd own the school.
I'm On Fire

Hand Fed Coal Stove: DS Machines DS-1600 Hot Air Circulator

PostBy: Berlin On: Fri Jan 25, 2013 7:43 am

I hope people are starting to wake up. Many wonder why this country continually moves to the left. The answer is obvious to anyone willing to open their eyes. The left has been fighting for well over one hundred years now to defeat the founding principles, the ideas of the enlightenment, and liberty. They have been playing a long game knowing that any setback to their agenda is only temporary. The useful idiots such as teachers and professors have been progressively brainwashing generations of children to view their agenda as the norm. The fools on the right wage their battles on the front while the enemy's supply chain goes untouched. The ideas of the enlightenment will continue to slip away until this idiocy is stopped and the left's tactics in education are stopped.
Berlin

Hot Air Coal Stoker Furnace: Will-Burt Combustioneer 77B
Coal Size/Type: Ohio BITUMINOUS pea stoker coal

PostBy: Dann757 On: Fri Jan 25, 2013 8:09 am

Well said, Berlin!
======================
"Education is a weapon whose effects depend on who holds it in his hands and at whom it is aimed."

"Ideas are more powerful than guns. We would not let our enemies have guns, why should we let them have ideas."

"America is like a healthy body and its resistance is threefold: its patriotism, its morality, and its spiritual life. If we can undermine these three areas, America will collapse from within."

Joseph Stalin
Dann757