stevens 200

stevens 200

PostBy: carlherrnstein On: Wed Jan 30, 2013 5:07 pm

I got a stevens 200 in .243 winchester and i need a one peice weaver type scope mount for it. I got a ns star lighted retical scope for it and cant reuse the scope mount that came with the rifle. I have read there are some savage 110 mounts that will work. Does anyone have any insight?
carlherrnstein

Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: combustioneer model 77B
Coal Size/Type: pea stoker/Ohio bituminous

Re: stevens 200

PostBy: carlherrnstein On: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:15 pm

I got a Weaver Extended Multi-Slot Base - Savage Accu SA 20MOA from amazon. I got i close with some 100 grain soft points i'll dig out my sand bags and get it right on with some 58 grain hornady v-max rounds then I'll get after the coyotes around here :twisted:
carlherrnstein

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Sat Mar 02, 2013 9:34 pm

Nice you will enjoy it. 243 is a good round and still plentiful for now. Stock up.
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer

PostBy: carlherrnstein On: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:06 pm

Well .243 win isnt as easy to find as it was two months ago...... I have hit every store in ross and pickaway county and none have any I asked a clerk, at the last place I stopped at, whats the deal and he told me that the government bought a insane amount of cartridges which tied up all the manufacturers and that it might be 2015 till they get caught up. Now that has me worried.
carlherrnstein

PostBy: Flyer5 On: Wed Mar 06, 2013 9:13 pm

carlherrnstein wrote:Well .243 win isnt as easy to find as it was two months ago...... I have hit every store in ross and pickaway county and none have any I asked a clerk, at the last place I stopped at, whats the deal and he told me that the government bought a insane amount of cartridges which tied up all the manufacturers and that it might be 2015 till they get caught up. Now that has me worried.

Check walmarts
Flyer5

Stoker Coal Boiler: Leisure Line WL110
Hot Air Coal Stoker Stove: Leisure Line Pioneer